I made the old man's day!

mudnuri

Registered
Yesterday, John and I were discussing my need for a new bike. Dont' get me wrong, my interceptors a great bike, has nothing wrong with it, and rides okay. Well, stupid me took the 'busa out for a quick spin...HOLY MOLY is all I can say! I came back with the biggest poop eatin grin on my face...he almost fell over he was laffin so hard.....

So, I say..."Why don't you call Robust, and order an '05. " He looked at me and said "HUH?"...I repeated, Call and order an 05.......I then said- dont worry, I'll take the 04, you get the 05..

He was like a kid in the candy store whose mom just gave him $10 to buy whatever he wanted LOL..

so today he'll call and let him know that one of the 05's will be ours......

What a nice wife I am !!

Brandy

That's all good...
evil.gif

Sweet! no complaints here, either.. my wife's awesome too!!
laugh.gif
No, I'm not getting an '05, but I ride tons and never take grief for it.

I dunno, Sounds life a self interested Female thing to do... "I want I want", but if I convince you that your the one getting a new toy then it's all good. Never mind the fact that all I am doing is instructing you to spend more money, and go through all the hassle so I can have your toy...

OK OK OK...
laugh.gif
Just playing...

But, can you wait a year?
rock.gif
by all accounts the 05 is going to be MOTS from Suzuki. So I would consider (If Possible) Riding for one more year and see what Suzuki does in 06 then either get a new 06 or a left over 05. This way you wont be chasing poor John back to the dealer again in a year to spend more money...
laugh.gif

Sounds like a good deal though... But can Two Busa's get along in the same household? Hmmm, I dunno... You just better let your man think he's faster or he'll never be the same.

Rev

laugh.gif

I need you to have dinner with my wife and impart your extraordinary qualities upon her!!! I would so love a 05 FJR in my garage!!!

Kinda sounds like my wife who really been on ME about getting a my old bike replaced and soon.. "you've gotta get another bike" .... Kinda think she wants bike but wants me to have the bike payments
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep great wives
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dunno, Sounds life a self interested Female thing to do...  "I want I want", but if I convince you that your the one getting a new toy then it's all good.  Never mind the fact that all I am doing is instructing you to spend more money, and go through all the hassle so I can have your toy...  

OK OK OK...  
laugh.gif
  Just playing...

But, can you wait a year?
rock.gif
 by all accounts the 05 is going to be MOTS from Suzuki.  So I would consider (If Possible) Riding for one more year and see what Suzuki does in 06 then either get a new 06 or a left over 05.  This way you wont be chasing poor John back to the dealer again in a year to spend more money...
laugh.gif

Sounds like a good deal though...  But can Two Busa's get along in the same household?  Hmmm, I dunno...  You just better let your man think he's faster or he'll never be the same.

Rev
I think that first paragraph, before just playing was about as accurate a thing as I've ever heard. What a great explanation of why women do what they do the way they do.

laugh.gif

Back