I made the cover for the next Bike event State Capital Raceway!!!

bigfootatplay

Registered
Cant believe i made the cover of the Advertisement flyer.. their sending me a poster and some flyers too:beerchug::cheerleader: i was out there doing it for the Big guys at the last event. Running'em down @330lbs:bowdown: You dont have to loose weight to get fast:whistle: Just get more NOS:laugh:

Bike%20Nite1.jpg

Thank for all the positive feedback,
They contacted me yesterday and asked if i would sign a bunch of posters???.... I thought they had the wrong#:laugh::rofl:

This exposure is a trip... I'll be in Hattisburg,Mississippi May1st and back at State Capital Raceway in Baton Rouge,Louisiana on May8th. Its some fast big guys out there. I'ma try my best to bring that $$$ and trophy back home with me:beerchug:

330lb rider(me)... I put this bike together by myself. I set up the suspension and set the slider. With the engine being built by Suzuki City of Biloxi, Mississippi. 3rd Coast Speed out of Lake Charles, La gave me a hand with the tuning. Dwayne at Cycle Concepts helped me out with tech help setting that slider op, and with his drag packs:thumbsup::bowdown: I'm a believer:cheerleader:

No Problem.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the May1st event rained out. I competed in the May8th event though... I was the #1 Qualifyer, and the biggest and heaviest in the class I want to add.:whistle: My airline came out the push lock while I was staging in the semi's:banghead: ... I still tried.. left with my foot on the peg on a slider bike and still out 60ft and had a better reaction. I was almost 2 bikes out in front with in the 60ft.. but couldnt footshift it under a load.I had that thing in the bag.

cant give my time out.. its a grudge bike. But, I offered to give up 100lbs to get a race and had ZERO takers:laugh: I'm 330lbs and told'em 230lbs and over can get it. Didnt hear nothing but crickets:rofl:

They did show my time once... bike wouldnt shift and i shut it down and still coasted to a 8.80@152mph.. do the math:laugh:

http://[media=youtube]xVS6yCstKbM[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back