I made MORE spikes!!

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
so after much debate with myself, i decided to try out an idea... what do ya'll think?

IMG_20110318_113113.jpg

IMG_20110318_113118.jpg

IMG_20110318_113127.jpg

Looks nice and hurtful to me :fight: Don't think I would jump to catch it if it were falling over with all those potential goring points, besides that it looks pretty sharp...:rofl:

It does look neat but I'm with some of the others, looks like it could really hurt if the bike went down.

We were at a track day about a yr or so ago and one guy that was pitted next to us went down and hit the bar end with his bottom....yes, it did puncture his behind and he had to go to the hospital. I would have never believed it if I hadn't see if for myself.

wow, it WOULD suck to have two holes in my rear...:whistle:
i'm still kinda on the fence about them anyway- i may just take them off... or at least dull the point quite a bit... i dont know...

more thoughts??

wow, it WOULD suck to have two holes in my rear...:whistle:
i'm still kinda on the fence about them anyway- i may just take them off... or at least dull the point quite a bit... i dont know...

more thoughts??

Carry tennis balls around for when your not on it. :thumbsup:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Looks kinda neat... BUT

that just looks like death on wheels to me.... i personally try to avoid adding items that would puncture holes in my body... maybe just me?

They look nice but if you go don they will hurt. Ask me how I know! I have a nice scare on my right shoulder where my bar ends pked a hole. It took 3 months for it to close and I had to pack the wound and clean it every day until it did.

after sitting through Slider Gilmore's "Golden Hour of an Accident" seminar, i really think about how my bike can hurt me if we go down. no razor blades welded on my gas cap:rulez::laugh:
spikes can look neat, but the long ones make me nervous, especially bar ends.
to each his own my friend. if you like it, well thats just groovy:thumbsup:

Not a fan of spikes here either, Will say that it does have a sort of flinstone type look to it. Maybe cavemanish lol. Deffinetly looks unique to me.

I like 'em! Nothing else out there quite like it & making it yours is what it's all about. :bowdown:

Back