I made a custom fairing design... let me know what you think.

That red and white looks really good after seeing the sketch. You were lucky that they did a great job of seeing what you envisioned.

I went ahead and ordered from the same vendor for my Gen2 a couple weeks ago, they should be close to being done...were in paint last week. Went with the 2016 graphic scheme and picked my own colors, no extra charge. I sent him a Photoshop of the colors. I told Wilson to leave the kanji and tail emblems off, I'll make my own, likely in satin black. I'm sure they could have done a great job, but I'm a little anal and wanted to make sure the placement of them are in the exact location as OEM.

Can't wait to get them in, bike will be getting a make over!

This is the design I sketched out.

View attachment 401640

The guy making it is in China. They just sent me this photo:

View attachment 401641

I can't tell if it's going to look lame or if its missing something. Somehow it doesn't look as good in real life as my sketch, I can't put my finger on why... maybe it just needs to go on the bike to be able to tell.

For reference, the same guy made my old fairings, this is what it looked like installed:

View attachment 401642
Looks pretty cool. Might need to try and separate the similarity to Ducati more tho. But otherwise it looks striking. Some non riders are easily confused and over here have not been able to distinguish a duc with a busa. Might even look cool replacing the indicators and making it a duel headlight like the original Yoshimura busa of 1999.

Looks really nice! Might be getting a set myself. I don't think I can go through the pain of setting up another paint booth and prepping a bunch of fairings a third time.

Wash and wax. Still looking awesome.

cjgH0UO.jpg

Wash and wax. Still looking awesome.

View attachment 1570318
What's up friend I'm the guy that contacted you about the busa and my buddy Mike bought it here are some pictures of what he did to the bike hopefully you will get a email and log in and one question did you flash the ecu or have the top speed restrictor taken off and what is the spedo healtech for?

20190710_012956.jpg

20190710_013003.jpg

20190710_013009.jpg

20190710_012930.jpg

20190710_012935.jpg

20190710_012942.jpg

20190710_012951.jpg

He put frame sliders on it led headlight and lights frame cover spike fairing screws, mirrors, levers
Knights design footpegs and a windshield over all a very nice bike and Mike loves it and takes very good care of it so it went to a good home he is O.C.D. about the busa

Back