I Love Titanium !

How much does your bird weight at the moment? I did the “unofficial” weight thing by putting front tire on a scale and then rear and adding both weights up, but I don’t think that method works, even though, internet says it does. Lol! Using that method the bike supposedly weights 562 with a full tank.
It works if both ends are level, not so much if one is ground level and the other is up on the scale.

It works if both ends are level, not so much if one is ground level and the other is up on the scale.
I guess is somewhat an accurate number then. I used 2x2 stack to make sure the opposite end was leveled with the side I had the scale under the tire.

C 10 is one bad mutha...shut yo mouth. Lol. Those ti bolts and those rotors look great! Thanks now I gotta spend some more money

The bike I have has a full Yosh system but I also got the stock exhaust in the deal, I know my bike weighs much less than stock judging by the weight of that stock exhaust...I have read a full system can knock 30lbs off the bike over stock...??

I do kind of like a bit of weight under me on the hiway though, less chances of being blown around so much.

Back