I Love Titanium !

c10

Registered
Especially since both of my legs are Titanium. Rotor bolts arrived today ;)

105 grams or 3.7 ounces for Ti.
176 grams stock bolts.

Last can't forget the wife's Bandit. New wave rotors, and pads :)

DSC_3968.JPG

DSC_3966.JPG

DSC_3967.JPG

DSC_3971.JPG

DSC_3972.JPG

DSC_3970.JPG

Not to hijack, but if it’s org worthy.... tell us about the legs sir

May 13th mothers day 1995 crashed hard racing RM125 trying to make a jump only the 250's were doing .
January 4th 1997 hit by 65 year old woman not wearing her glasses ( 2nd major accident in 6 months no glasses ) nearly killed me . Threw me 80 feet ( length ) broke my left tib/ fib compound . Broken right hip .
Spent a year plus in a wheel chair . So both legs have serious hardware , and I'm no longer 5 ' 3 " tall like in my early 20's . Now I'm 5' 1" standing on the worst of the two legs , and 5 ' 2" on the other leg ;)
Walk with a limp , in pain often , but zero drugs . Maybe a Advil once a week or so . Learned to live with it .
I have disabled placards for my car / truck , but usually only use when hurting bad or raining . Rain is not due to getting wet, but reduce risk of slipping , and hurting the back trying to catch myself .
Left leg looks like a Shark got me , and people stare often in public when I'm in shorts . I don't care , but if a kid is caught staring I say should of seen the size of the gator or shark with a wink ;)

How about a convention , one day Toad would like to visit , if allowed in country ? Hahahaha :rolleyes:

You are welcome any time Toad :) Ti axles , and the swing arm pivot some day , but there is still more hardware to change 1st . Also Wheels are next big ticket .

Willie the only thing I would consider impressive was boy scout life safety training kicked in . I was bleeding out fast . I was conscious the entire crash , and when the flying was over my foot was at my knee . Blood just flowing like the kitchen sink . I sat up , and ripped my T shift off making a tourniquet just above my knee .
I crashed in front of a fire station so EMT's responded from the sound . One EMT wanted to remove my tourniquet , but I wouldn't let him . Dr. later told me good choice . Also broke the leg a year later Jan 11th 1998 in a fight :) thats when they did a Titanium knee to ankle pin on that leg . I hit the guy so hard he was knocked out , but feel into me . The leg couldn't hold the weight snap ! compound # 2 I sat in the place , and straightened out my leg . Bleeding a bit , but no life threatening issues this time . 30 plus hyperbaric chamber treatments later all was Ok .

My close friends call me the Honey Badger.
I'll share 2 robbery stories someday with you guys.
Hi all. Hi c10. We all seem to be some tuft S O Bs. A year ago I had a 6ft 4 cab driver by his throat. Also an old lady came running out of her house at 3am as I was driving by. She was yelling someone was in her house. I stop and ran into her house, I did not see anyone, but the back door was open. I see you live with no fear!

Tell the kids who stare the gator didnt live long after biting you as he became an appetizer....

....now I want some gator tail!

Especially since both of my legs are Titanium. Rotor bolts arrived today ;)

105 grams or 3.7 ounces for Ti.
176 grams stock bolts.

Last can't forget the wife's Bandit. New wave rotors, and pads :)

View attachment 1583618

View attachment 1583619

View attachment 1583620

View attachment 1583621

View attachment 1583622

View attachment 1583623
How much does your bird weight at the moment? I did the “unofficial” weight thing by putting front tire on a scale and then rear and adding both weights up, but I don’t think that method works, even though, internet says it does. Lol! Using that method the bike supposedly weights 562 with a full tank.

Back