I love titanium knee sliders!

(yamahor @ Sep. 25 2006,13:18) Lets see if this works... Linky to my pic from Southern... not too good, but I DWARF the busa...
photoshop
jump9.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 25 2006,09:53) Kev, what site has the pics posted already? I wanna see if they might have my kneedown action yet...

Oh and to you  
bowdown.gif
Im home with pics of you!!!!!

Vman...Dude! Ok, when you were laying those sparks I almost died cuzz I was watching you instead of the road. Then you had to go and post a picture of you and this time I missed my mouth while looking at your picture and spilled Dr. Pepper on my pants. THANX!
tounge.gif
smile.gif

(wizeguy @ Sep. 25 2006,20:32) Vman...Dude! Ok, when you were laying those sparks I almost died cuzz I was watching you instead of the road.  Then you had to go and post a picture of you and this time I missed my mouth while looking at your picture and spilled Dr. Pepper on my pants.  THANX!  
tounge.gif

smile.gif
Nathan... You got some white stuff on your chin again...
laugh.gif
You and that damn helmet.

(wizeguy @ Sep. 25 2006,20:32) Vman...Dude! Ok, when you were laying those sparks I almost died cuzz I was watching you instead of the road.  Then you had to go and post a picture of you and this time I missed my mouth while looking at your picture and spilled Dr. Pepper on my pants.  THANX!  
tounge.gif

smile.gif
Sorry man......

(yamahor @ Sep. 25 2006,17:54)
(wizeguy @ Sep. 25 2006,20
zzwhip.gif
) Vman...Dude! Ok, when you were laying those sparks I almost died cuzz I was watching you instead of the road.  Then you had to go and post a picture of you and this time I missed my mouth while looking at your picture and spilled Dr. Pepper on my pants.  THANX!  
tounge.gif

smile.gif
Nathan... You got some white stuff on your chin again...
laugh.gif
You and that damn helmet.
At least you guys are blaming it on the helmet now...thats an improvement from the bash anyway.
biggrin.gif

Back