I Love The BUSA

beerchug.gif

100_3345.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. Have you rode before and if so what kind of bikes have you owned. Ever considered getting a preowned busa now and trade up to an 08 after they have been out for awhile and the price goes down some. Living where you do, you can ride all year can't you?

(GSXcite @ Aug. 18 2007,07:21)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. Have you rode before and if so what kind of bikes have you owned. Ever considered getting a preowned busa now and trade up to an 08 after they have been out for awhile and the price goes down some. Living where you do, you can ride all year can't you?
yea my old bike was a TL1000R so I know big bikes. Rode my bros zx7 and his 03 R1, but the TL was mine. I placed about 22K miles since I bought it with 1500. So im not a nube. But I had a TLR used so this time its something new. I love it and the price is what im good with. And yes is Phoenix its all year round riding.
jump9.gif

Man I didn't like the new Busa at first. But as usual, we talk before we really think it through!!! I really like this one!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 16 2007,22:09)
(euroR @ Aug. 16 2007,18:53) ...I like the 07 white...

...GSX1340R...

GSX1300R_Blue.jpg
They did not make a White one in '07...'06 LE is White.

The '08 is 1340CC's...but they still call it the "GSX1300R"
wink.gif
Didn't europe have a white '07
rock.gif

Man I cant wait, and what makes it special is I ride all year long. But do you think I will get a better deal if I buy it from another state, and would I have to pay tax, there and for my state?

Back