I love my new 06 icon mainframe fusion!

BurbankBusaBoy

Registered
This helmet is super quiet, light, has all the room for any kind of com system...awesome looks in my opion..it also has a button for the chin strap to secure it so it doesnt whip u in the neck...i have a 01 black and silver busa...(the bike in my avatar)...and it matches my helmet perfectly. The vents work awesome and at high speeds i can still turn my head to check for traffic without getting my head whipped back. It has amazing peripherial vision, it almost feels like you wearing a brain bucket. I opted for the black/silver fushion with the flat finish.....the only complaint i have about this helmet is that the anti fog up nose piece doesnt really work to well but in its defense ive never had a helmet that didnt fog up easily out of the box...i been riding in some cold weather as well and its done better then any other helmet ive owned.....I love this helmet, and for under 250.00 i am super impressed! best buy IMHO for a good helmet under 300bux.........I LOVE IT.....I'll keep u guys posted on how it wears in.....my worst fear is that it will gradully loosen up like most cheeper helmets.........BBB

pics
rock.gif
?

I love the mainframe. I agree with everything you said about it. I am on my second one right now actually. I bought the mainframe the week it was introduced and rode with it for two seasons. I absolutely loved it. I am now on my second one. I had the blk/grey halo first but this time I just went with glossy black. I put on a dark smoke visor and removed ALL the decals. Heres my lid......

Helmet.JPG

I like my mainframe also. I have had helmets that were much more expensive, but not a swell fitting and quiet. +1 on the room for speakers and such.

I just got this one. My first Icon--been wearing HJC. Now I can't wait for the snow to melt to try it out!! (I've been wearing it around the house--wife just shakes her head!!!)

icon_helmets_mainframe_manic.jpg

Back