I love my motorcycle

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
First time the tires touched the ground in about three months was last night. Had an op to go for a ride around 11pm and decided to take advantage of it. I simply got on I95 north and rode 70 miles up then back down about 90 past home. Took a break a bit south of here in Boynton and then rode home. Nothing special but I did have an op to do a triple down click and hammer third and thru fourth for a bit. From half throttle in sixth to full in third caused the front to lift just a bit an dance around thru the rest of the gear. Into fourth it smoothed out and was about to initiate flux capacitor and launch me into the 'fifth' gear dimension when I rolled off. What....................a rush...........I have forgotten these things deliver.

I love my motorcycle. :laugh:

I know what you mean Blanca. I have reached the age now where I ride so little (once a week) it's sometimes hard to justify having the bike at all. But, for an hour or two early each Sunday morning everything is good with the world. The only thing I care about is riding fast and changing gear smoothly...no worrying about my business, my debts, or anything else. It's as close to heaven as I will get.

There is nothing more exhilarating in the world but every now and then it's good enough to just sit back and look at the bike.

Talk yourself out of selling it...at least in Fla there is a longer riding season

Surprised to read this. Thought your bike was long gone by now. Sometimes a jaunt like that re aligns my mushed brain when I get stupid thoughts of selling. Good to hear you snuck in a ride

Man don't sell it. I sold mine because of my back have regretted it every since. I saw a 2011 busa the other day and told my wife, even though my back hurts everyday I would give anything to be able to walk outside and get on my bike even just to ride it to the store. If you have it and don't use it is one thing but to want to go for a ride and not have it is a killer. Just a thought. Keep it! I am sure you will miss it

It's not for sale anymore. I changed my mind a week or so ago.
After riding last night I'm now sure it ain't going anywhere

Glad to hear it. Sounds like a great night. My name is Adam, and I am in love with my Busa. There, I admitted it publicly.

Man don't sell it. I sold mine because of my back have regretted it every since. I saw a 2011 busa the other day and told my wife, even though my back hurts everyday I would give anything to be able to walk outside and get on my bike even just to ride it to the store. If you have it and don't use it is one thing but to want to go for a ride and not have it is a killer. Just a thought. Keep it! I am sure you will miss it

A friend of a friend of mine owns your bike now Doug.
Let me know if you want it back, I'll let him know:laugh:

I understand how you feel. I had a Harley Sportster and sold it two years ago after major knee surgery and while my wife and I were shopping for a new house. Even though I had been shopping for a different bike and I kept telling myself I couldn't ride right now anyway I can't tell you how many times in the last year I wish that thing was still in the garage so I could take a quick ride or just ride to work. So, I just bought a Busa. It was a long distance deal and it will be hear Wednesday. Can't wait to have a new bike in the garage, even though riding season is winding down in Missouri. At least I'll be ready and able to go when I get the chance.

glad you found time to get out and get back to reality :laugh:

The power these bikes have is truly intoxicating! Glad you had a chance to take her for a spin. :beerchug:

Yesterday was my last ride for the summer, cranked out a quick 160mph, then hit deer creek canyon and my fix was complete. Thanks Hayabusa.

And to think you wanted to part ways with it..... :banghead: I think you just got caught up with the Busa clearance sale that has seemed to be going on lately with Org members 4 sum reason??? Unless you physically or financially can't afford to keep her it's always better to have than have not :whistle:

Back