I lost my two babies yesterday

Bruh, I'm sorry to read about your lost. I to am a dog LOVER. My Rott pasted a few years back and I still haven't the hurt to buy another.

Very sorry for your loss.

You may find comfort in a book called, "Where the Red Fern Grows," by Wilson Rawls. Wait a few months, though.

--Wag--

Dude, I was reading thinking (hoping actually) this was going to be a joke, but there was no punchline. This is awful. A similar situation happened to me while I was in college and my Golden Retriever was hit by a car after my mom let him out. I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there I am really sorry.

Mike: Words to comfort you escape me.

I'll call you in a couple of days; or if you like, you can ring me 24/7.

Be strong, brother.

When we lost our Boston Terrier, I cried for a long time. Now we talk about the silly and funny things she used to do. We still miss her but she still makes us laugh even though she isn't here. Things will get better and I hope you can laugh about the good times instead of your heart being broken soon. Sorry for you lost.

I am so sorry to hear that you and your suffering this loss, especially on top of so many other traumas. They take their toll, and we need help dealing with them so they don't affect our ability to live our lives fully. I suggest you and your brother give a call to your local Red Cross, tell them the whole story as you have told us here, and see how they can help. That's what they do is help people whose lives have been turned upside down, so they will get you access to resources that can help you and your family deal with and hopefully heal from the pile of trauma that has landed on top of you all. At least you have each other. It's much much harder to go through hard times alone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry for your loss, and I understand how your brother feels I have been there. :down:

I'm so sorry to see that you lost your puppies. I know how much it hurts to loose one while away from home.

I could feel that I was being watched over for several months after I lost one of mine several years ago.

Very sad deal. I understand it fully.

I left my Rott with a neighbor as I was in-between houses at the time of my divorce with the understanding that I would get her back once everthing settled down. Well, I never got her back. She died mysteriously, most likely from being poisoned by another neighbor. I wasn't there so I couldn't speculate too much.

Dogs definitely become part of the family when you raise them from a small puppy and see their progression.

I hope time heals your pain, bro.

Back