i lost my Kira and it hurts

This has to be one of the saddest things I have ever read, I am so sorry for your loss, Things like this should never happen to children. I am so sorry, reading this made me tear up. I dont even know what to say other than I feel for you.

I don't know the feeling that your feeling because I've never been in your situation, but the thought of not having my 2 youngings around just drives me nuts! Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapa Talk!

Hey brother I just wanted to say that Im thinking of you and your family today. Said a prayer last night before bed and you guys have been on my mind all day.

We don't even have kids, but I'm tearing up for you here... I can't imagine what it must feel like to experience such a loss. She's beautiful. Prayers sent to help you through.

I have no words big or small enough that would ever cover this other than sorry for your loss and be strong for those still needing your love and support.

thinking about you today red, hope you're doing ok man. it's raining a little here so the mood is somber at best. after reading your posts I had a talk with my Son (8) about swimming saftey how important learning to swim is. and I completly agree with that Posiden water saftey cams, that will def save lives

I'm so sorry Bro I will keep you and your family in my prayers asking him to help ya'll find peace in your hearts

I dont know what to say..... Wife and i have two children we havent seen since 2005. (long story short answer... Money and justice system sucks) prayers for comfort in your grief...

WOW what a touching story. I am so sorry for you. I feel that as the angel she is she will find a way to help comfort you. Please just have faith. I will sent you a prayer to help you get through this. Know we are here if you ever need to talk. Just pm me anytime and I will call and chat if it will help.

I can't even imagine. A parent should never have to go through that. Be strong and hug that boy of yours.

I can only imagine your grief, Russ, and just that brought tears to my eyes. She was a beautiful little girl, and she had your love as you had hers. God gave you a gift, and that gift cannot ever, ever be taken from you, because she will always be in your heart.

I'm holding my little girl as I read this, that is so horrible, and there really are no words. I'm so very sorry, may GOD bless you and your family.

I have a daughter about the same age as she was and i just cant imagine what you're going through right now, you're a better man than me to be still here and not up there with her already.

Just a very sad story, I congratulate you on being so strong for the rest of your family and yourself. You're a very strong person to be able to deal with this the way you are and you're also entitled to have the bad days when you need them.

Stay strong brother, what you have shown many of us is to not take our kids for granted. Hug, kiss and tell them you love them every opportunity you get, even when they are being pains in the asses.

Thanks for sharing your story and enlightening us as to what you are going through.

:angel: thank you all for being so kind and sharing my pain through these past few days. i have been with my family the past few days. spending my time just taking care of them and myself. we had a good turn out for the balloon release.
thank you all again.
Russ - Red1100cc

0409111712b.jpg

0409111711c.jpg

0409111711d.jpg

0409111712.jpg

Russ man i am sorry to hear this...i am newer to the site and slowly but surely i am growing closer to you guys. I cant say i ever can or will understand you pain but as you can see you have a lot of friends here who will stand with you! I had my 9 month old neice pass on last year to heart troubles so i do feel your pain though not the same as yours my friend. Feel free to pm me any time ya need a bud!

I'm truly sorry for your loss. I cannot say I know how you feel but I can only imagine. I will pray for you and your family bud.:beerchug:

Back