i lost my Kira and it hurts

red1100cc

Registered
some of yall know me pretty well, and some of you don't. well get ready to learn a little about ol Russ - Red1100cc
i get REALLY depressed 3 times a year.
when the 1st snow begins to fly, i get bummed for a few weeks while i adjust to winter. 2 times a year i loose my mind in depression. april 9th and july 21st. these dates are my daughters birth and heaven days.
My daughter, Kira Lynette Reddick drown at swimming lessons July 21, 2004. She was at swimming lessons and they were not watching her. She went down a slide into the water and never came up. she drown.
she was staying with her great grand maw for a week during summer break and great grandmaw had asked to put her in swimming lessons. Kira had had 1 round of swimming lessons already, so i said sure.
i will never forgit the call i got. i was working and got a call "you have to come home RIGHT NOW!". I did my best to ride reasonably. i got stopped by a train on the way home. i thought of every horrible thing i could and before i got home i knew. i knew my little girl was dead! my soul told me it was true.
The sounds of my screams still haunt my friends that were unfortunate enough to be there.
i miss her more ever year! i see who she might have been in the face of her brother. he looks exactly like her.
i am having a hard time typing, so i will leave you with some pictures and a few websites my wife has made for Kira.
with my wife and son sleeping i just feel so alone right now and hope sharing with my friends might make me feel just a little better.
watch your children close when their swimming; but teach them to swim! i still feel it's important.
thanks for looking Brothers and Sisters, the next few days are gonna suck!

Home - Princess Kira
Kira Reddick (1998 - 2004)
Light a Candle in Memory of Kira Reddick

the last pic is the last picture taken of Kira alive. she is even wearing the swimsuit she drown in.
her brother looks so much like she does it hurts sometimes.

as im typeing this im crying to the sounds of
- No Doubt - Don't Speak[/url]

every word was typed through tears :please:

russ and kira.JPG

Kira Reddick.jpg

kira and riley.jpg

rockgarden.jpg

balloon_release_lots_of_balloons.jpg

kiras last picture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sorry for your loss Russ. I wish I had something to say that could ease your pain, but I am certain that is not possible right now. I feel the hurt in your words brother, and I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love and respect to you Russ.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry brother, I cant say I understand the pain because I havent lost like that, but fear it everyday. Be strong and hopefully you can take a nice ride in her memory tomorrow.

- Kenny Chesney - Who You'd Be Today[/url]
i still can't believe shes gone.
"ya gotta have faith."

why she had to go, i don't know!
- The Beatles | Yesterday[/url]
russ is still cryin:please:

belgian bummer doesn't even begin to cover the depths of sorrow i share with you...

i feel mine is looking out for me from above, and i find some comfort in that...

stay strong brother, you are not alone...

- Willie Nelson - Rainbow Connection[/url]
this was played at her well...listen

thank you Brothers and Sister :please:

Sorry for your loss! We are here for you if you need us! I like the picture on the motorcycle of you both. Reminds me of my childhood with me and my dad! She looked like she was having fun.:thumbsup:

Back