I like this exhaust the best of all of them

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I have the Vance and Hines duals on my second Busa,the Gen II. I have personally owned stock,stock-modified,Hindle full,HMF full,Yoshi,etc.

These to me sound the best,bar none.

At first I wasn't sure about them looks wise,but I'm in love now.There's an' extra deep throaty rumble to them.Even the bro's have said this Busa sounds the meanest of them all. Probably produce a decent little dyno number too I'm guessing.

If yer in the market,get 'em. :thumbsup:

They have the "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval.:laugh:

RSD.

junk 1.png

C'mon Rubb your a vet not a rookie you should know not to post up a thread without showing the goods......:laugh:

C'mon Rubb your a vet not a rookie you should know not to post up a thread without showing the goods......:laugh:

Rubb Bad.... Rubb>:hide: :crowbar:<Org Brothers

Good pics commin' right up.:laugh:

I have never posted a video to U-Boob. I was never taught as a child.??? I feel useless and uneducated.

Rubb.

Is that yer shop Dad? I love what you've done with the place. Nice and homey...very little clutter. :laugh:

Nothing like having to step over a kids pink bike to work on the worlds fastest production vehicle...:whistle:

RSD.

That's the garage, need to get you and jeff over to square it away, paint the floor, and your floor jack would be the perfect finishing touch :laugh:

My wife can't stand my mess. I need to straighten up, getting where I just don't care in my old age. I think it confuses the crackheads that rack leafs in the neighborhood when they scope things out.

Don't go to the cops house, it's all junk, you'll get hurt in that mess :laugh:

Cept for turbo dumps you can't beat the Brocks.

I don't like the way the Brocks sounds at all. Guess it's just me. I have to admit, the V&H CS1 sounds amazing.. Wish I would have heard it before buying the Yosh..

I just heard this Jardine GP-1 exhaust and it sounds downright frickin nasty :hide: Never been a real big fan of slip ons but If I ever get a Gen2 I might make an exception for these bad boys..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Jardine GP-1 is the Bomb! I just wish they woud develop a full header because I want hp like Brocks or Ti Force.

That's the garage, need to get you and jeff over to square it away, paint the floor, and your floor jack would be the perfect finishing touch :laugh:

My wife can't stand my mess. I need to straighten up, getting where I just don't care in my old age. I think it confuses the crackheads that rack leafs in the neighborhood when they scope things out.

Don't go to the cops house, it's all junk, you'll get hurt in that mess :laugh:

:rofl:

Back