I L.O.V.E. my Busa

Photolithic

Registered
So I have had my '12 Hayabusa for a couple of weeks now. And it just keeps gettin better and better. Especially after reading up on and joining this forum, you guys really have provided a lot of tips and tricks for this bike. I have owned a crb 929rr, 1300 VTX and now the Busa, and it is hands down my favorite machine. I don't ride it hard, I don't even even throw it into corners all that much, but every time I hop on it, even at red lights, I'm grinning ear to ear. Now that I am getting accustomed to it (put 1000 miles on her since I joined here) it's getting better by the day. So, hers's to machine! :beerchug: and all the guys who feel like a million bucks when they jump on the bad boy!

After 6 years of Busa ownership, I agree totally:thumbsup: except mine is a bad girl:poke:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

You know that story reminds me of the day I purchased mine. It was in 08 and the last at the shop. I went just to sit on it and wola, she was sold.

At the time I owned an 01 katana and when I rode her home, I sold that can-of-tuna the next damn day! Recently I inquired about selling her but today I washed her up and plan to ride her to work tomorrow. So cheers to those of us that get joy from our wonderful machines!

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: After six years I've stopped looking in the garage at her before going to bed. :laugh:

Back