I know we're all 'grown-ups' here but...

boazalmighty

Purple Rain - Dino
Donating Member
Registered
has anybody else got bit by this stupid "Clash Of Clans' game app on whatever apple device you got?:banghead: Damn this thing is taking too much of my time.
Just Curious who else is on here (What clan are you in?)

I keep getting a pop up on Robot Unicorn Attack 2 but I still haven't downloaded it

I've been playing it a major part of this year...first 'app game' I actually play... And I CAN'T stand seeing/getting these FarmVille nonsense type ads/requests

i play clash of clans. Have for roughly a year. I dont get any ads though. I dont play through fb though. Level 83 clan name Run 4 your life.

I'm still addicted to Plants vs Zombies 2....can't stop playing....whenever there is a new download with new levels its like Xmas day has come again!

Level 72 RedHerring, clan RedHerrring. Yes an extra r in the clan name. I am down in the 900 trophy range, farming.

I am stronger than everyone else in my trophy range so nobody attacks. :whistle:

i play clash of clans. Have for roughly a year. I dont get any ads though. I dont play through fb though. Level 83 clan name Run 4 your life.
ya, i dont play anything thru fb. This game never has any ads. they've made well over a billion dollars just in app purchases.
I'm still addicted to Plants vs Zombies 2....can't stop playing....whenever there is a new download with new levels its like Xmas day has come again!
I dl when it 1st came out, still haven't opened it
Level 72 RedHerring, clan RedHerrring. Yes an extra r in the clan name. I am down in the 900 trophy range, farming.

I am stronger than everyone else in my trophy range so nobody attacks. :whistle:
900!? that's too low for me to find any loot.. everyone is like TH5-6 there i bet..

i am sitting in the 2100 trophy range give or take. Working on all black walls have all the dark purple. th8 maxed everything basically.

i am sitting in the 2100 trophy range give or take. Working on all black walls have all the dark purple. th8 maxed everything basically.

Very good approach ... never rush the TH, you'll get much less % at raids after you upgrade. I always max everything except walls cause Im at TH9 and they are like 1-2 million each. My lay out has proven to be pretty strong where it is not worth the cost of ones army to try much unless they drop the spells on my dark storage (hate that)

Looks like a version of AoE (Age of Empires) from back in the day. Going to download it :)

My brother in-law just got me started with this one. I am only a bronze level 1. I don't devote a lot of time to it. I just pop in start an upgrade and log out, so you could say I am really in the building phase. I haven't bought any gems so that has stunted my growth.

i dont play app games... not really...played candy crush for a little while otherwise no

I downloaded the game and it took forever to load so I deleted it. I am currently playing "can you escape". So far so good.

My brother in-law just got me started with this one. I am only a bronze level 1. I don't devote a lot of time to it. I just pop in start an upgrade and log out, so you could say I am really in the building phase. I haven't bought any gems so that has stunted my growth.
too "grown" for games huh? :poke:

ooops...i dont know how i replied to you..was aiming at ChrisJP

Back