'I know we did the right thing'

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
COLUMBUS, Ohio – While acknowledging an "astounding" number of job losses in February, President Barack Obama told critics of his $787 billion economic recovery plan Friday that it is saving jobs and said, "I know we did the right thing." He suggested that critics talk to 25 police recruits in Ohio's capital city who owe their jobs to stimulus spending and "talk to the teachers who are still able to teach our children because we passed this plan." <-it's about the Teachers Union not kids.

"I look at these young men and women, I look into their eyes and I see their badges today, and I know we did the right thing," Obama said, the recruits seated behind him on stage". President Obama (I'm throwing up now)

Gee, guess you forgot about this huh?

News that 651,000 jobs were lost in February brings to "an astounding 4.4 million" the number of jobs lost since the recession began, Obama said. The unemployment rate spiked to 8.1 percent.

Obama on stimulus: 'I know we did the right thing'

Let me do the math on this one. 25 into a trillion. Yeah, working great I see.

Liberal pinhead at his best.

r8

Last edited:
There were more people on Air force one than the amount of jobs he "saved"

The way he is still traveling the nation I think someone needs to tell him he's not campaigning anymore.

Back