I know this sound crazy

#cruncherbusa

Registered
Well, I finally installed my low beam HID Kit and am overly thrilled at the end result. Just as ICEMAN has said, now the regular Hi-Beams look like pisz. Since I am infatuated with the look of the HID light, I'm wondering if anyone has put a HID in their Hi-Beam. Is this even possible?

Cheers

I know what your saying, But the HID takes a couple sec to get up too speed thats why you only see HID low beams on the high end cars too. The old style bulbs light up instantly so I'd recomend a Silver Star - it will match the color.

Pat

hid7.jpg

Well, I finally installed my low beam HID Kit and am overly thrilled at the end result. Just as ICEMAN has said, now the regular Hi-Beams look like pisz. Since I am infatuated with the look of the HID light, I'm wondering if anyone has put a HID in their Hi-Beam. Is this even possible?

Cheers [/QUOTE]

NitrousJunkie has installed a HID into his hi/beam. Pm him for the details.

hmm, share the wealth
smile.gif
I've toyed with a sliver star for the HI beam with my ICEMAN HID low beam.... but HID HIs
rock.gif
man you guys are killing my mod budget
laugh.gif

I think I'm might have modcoholism, I can just see it now, we'll start an forum called modcoholism anonymous. I may be gone for a while if the "mod coordinator" drags me in for detox!

Well, it looks good,but like we all knew, the highbeam looks like crap now, I installed 12,500k Hid's in both the low and high beams! I've posted pics in several different posts,The yellow look that the stock bulbs puts out sucks in my opinion, but some like the yellow look.???

Talk about a Busa Meet and Greet. Circumstance might not be quite the same, but heLL, it's all about the BUSA anyway.

I need to get one of these HID kits soon... the busa does not have best lighting around
mad.gif

Back