I know I'm preaching to the choir.. but...

legbuh

Registered
One word. Hummmina!

Went for 3 rides already today... man, this bike is totally awesome! Smooth, powerful, controllable when it wants to be, and comfortable (besides my back which I need to get back into shape for anyhow!)

The looks, comments, waves, are 100x that I ever had with my FZ1. Luckily when I filled with gas I had my helmet on, otherwise the 20 somethings commenting on the bike would realize I'm an old fart! (35... lol!)

"Insane" was the word they used most when telling me how much they liked it.. lol Most ride CBRs or FZRs.. "I'd kill myself on a busa" they say... lol!

Anyhow, happy to be a member of the club! And the new Kawi 1400 doesn't even make me wish I had waited... To "Concours-y"
smile.gif

The busa is just in it's own class...

Comgrats, now you understand what everyone has been saying about our machines. Keep her on two wheels.

Get used to it! I haven't made a stop while riding lately where someone hasn't commented on the bike.

Congrats! Just came back from a ride on my '05. Nice ain't it!? Dont' worry about the age thing. The 20 somethings will be 30, 40, 50 somethings before long, and new 20 somethings will be laughing at them! If 20 somethings really had their act together, they'd stop laughing and realize that:

There's old pilots,
... and bold pilots,
but no old, bold pilots!
Time flies when you're having fun!
biggrin.gif

Congrats! If 35 is an old fart I must have missed the boat, I thought old fart starts at 40. Doesnt matter almost there too..damn, oh well still feel younger..ish.

Congrats!  If 35 is an old fart I must have missed the boat, I thought old fart starts at 40. Doesnt matter almost there too..damn, oh well still feel younger..ish.
Old fart at 40? Maybe mph...
tounge.gif

My busa has turned my mid-life into adolescence. (Is that even a word?) All these years and still can't spell for shid.
Welcome to the madness!

Back