~~I know..I know..but~~

(umairhashmi @ Sep. 08 2006,15:49) I hope the bring back the 1000rr in the repsol color scheme.One of the sexiest looking bikes on the planet
I watch House on FOX just for that reason!..and it is a good show.

(runeight @ Sep. 08 2006,18:52)
(umairhashmi @ Sep. 08 2006,15:49) I hope the bring back the 1000rr in the repsol color scheme.One of the sexiest looking bikes on the planet
I watch House on FOX just for that reason!..and it is a good show.
I wonder if he'll be back on that bike now that he can walk w/o the cane....temporarily.

Nice bike too!

tounge.gif

(BusaCruise @ Sep. 08 2006,22:04) seems to me that all the sub liter bikes looks the same
Ah yeah, the Japanese tend to be masters of Apple Polishing and Derivitive design and Engineering.

THe New CBR looks like they stole the nose RIGHT OFF the R6, the sides off the 2005 gixxer1k or 2006 750..

I figure they are all being desinged by folks that all bath and drink at the same establishments or all went to the same school of design.

OR

THey've been watching to damn much Anime.

Bikes are interesting, but really lack distinction. Looks like we are heading right back to the UJM

+1

Back