I know everything is costing more...but

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
my dogs food just went up $2 a bag.
wtf.gif

Seriously. Freakin' Inflation. Cost of goods and services seem to be going up, yet all of our incomes have remained the same. Thanx Gas prices! You've found a way to make businesses pass on the higher costs back to us consumers. Can anyone say....recession on the horizon?

I heard on the way in from the gym that congress is thinking about doing something about the cost of energy. 3 frigging years late and just before an election. To bad those POSs don't know what a gallon cost
rant.gif

I think we are in a ression.. something really needs to change. our country has got to crap in the last 8 years..
rant.gif
ill stop now because i dont want to get my blood pressure to high..
laugh.gif

And WTH.. Thursday I'm at a 1/4 tank, the gas station says 2.90 for unleaded. But I'm in a hurry. Friday I HAVE to get gas or I'm not making it to work.

Same gas station, same unleaded.... 3.15!!!

25 cents over night? Are you f-ing kidding me???  
guns.gif

Oh, and my brother in law drives a tanker, delivers gas all over central Florida. He said it's going to get A LOT worse, real soon.

Awesome.
banghead.gif

Just wait.  Bread will be $5 a loaf by end of 08.
EGGS!! Have you seen the price of EGGS???

You used to get a dozen for like 79-89 cents. And that was a couple months ago. Saturday, I go to the store.. $1.89 a dozen!!!

Ya know, back when I first met my husband... 15 years ago.. I was working part time as a cashier, he was working as a security guard. We ate 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches each, every day, for about 2 months. (Yes, we were dirt poor) We would each get 5 cigarettes a day (instead of our usual pack a day)... and I'll be damned, if it doesn't look like we will be doing the same thing in the near future.

I can't imagine what it will be like when we retire. "Would you like a spoon of rice with your broth, dear? Eat up, it's our only meal for today"  

cursin.gif

aww quit your whining....
laugh.gif

Euros been paying up to $7 a gallon for gas for ages and people just quit buying H3's and other gas guzzling works of art....

I wish gas did cost more here, it would thin traffic down on people just out there driving their SUV's for the sake of riding around...
e
Consolidate your trips, keep the gas pedal off the firewall and let the Politicians beat themselves silly with BS...

aww quit your whining....  
laugh.gif

Euros been paying up to $7 a gallon for gas for ages and people just quit buying H3's and other gas guzzling works of art....

I wish gas did cost more here,  it would thin traffic down on people just out there driving their SUV's for the sake of riding around...  
e
Consolidate your trips, keep the gas pedal off the firewall and let the Politicians beat themselves silly with BS...
the cost of our goods will only be reduced if diesel cost goes down. I say charge 4.50 a gallon for unleaded and 1.00 for diesel...it is the less refined any way.

It really has nothing to do with the USA's use of fuel. It is the likes of China and other growing/developing countries using up the supply we used to have main use of. The pie is getting cut into smaller pieces for everyone.

.....oh and exxon is still recording record profits and trying to get out of paying their 2.6 billion dollar punitive damages for the Valdez disaster.

...so take you pick.

Just wait.  Bread will be $5 a loaf by end of 08.
We ate 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches each, every day, for about 2 months. (Yes, we were dirt poor)
You'll have to sick to PB&J in a bowl.  The bread to make sandwiches will break the budget.
Farmers are growing corn...not wheat as much.....so bread along with all of the other items that use wheat/flour go sky high.

Just wait. Bread will be $5 a loaf by end of 08.
EGGS!! Have you seen the price of EGGS???

You used to get a dozen for like 79-89 cents. And that was a couple months ago. Saturday, I go to the store.. $1.89 a dozen!!!

Ya know, back when I first met my husband... 15 years ago.. I was working part time as a cashier, he was working as a security guard. We ate 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches each, every day, for about 2 months. (Yes, we were dirt poor) We would each get 5 cigarettes a day (instead of our usual pack a day)... and I'll be damned, if it doesn't look like we will be doing the same thing in the near future.

I can't imagine what it will be like when we retire. "Would you like a spoon of rice with your broth, dear? Eat up, it's our only meal for today"

cursin.gif
Yeah dog food will be to expensive
whistling.gif

I don't really give a crap about the Euros, most of their cost is tax. The price of the oil in the ground hasn't changed. It's free, and cost the same or less to pull as it did 30 years ago. This is pure BS. I've never been a big lets go for a ride guy BC I'm bored, one vehicle gets 26 the other 50 when I behave.

Hugo Chavez wish i was related to this guy right about now with the gas rising everyday oooo you said bread and eggs dont forget about milk oooo man some places already 5 a gallon im going to buy me 10 cows and put them in my garage and some chickens also should have the dairy coverd

Back