I knew there was something I was missing in 1984

WOW....blast from the past. Released a year after I graduated from HS.....:whistle: Love that they chose Laguna Seca as there test track promo

They used one of these cars for our drivers education. It was funny because we asked the teacher if it was front wheel drive and he said "I don't know, How do you tell?" Even though we knew it was...we then proceed to a gravel parking lot and started spinning the tires and throwing gravel. He didn't think that was very funny.

What a piece of crap! That commercial is embarassing!!!!

I may be out of line but in my own opinion it sounds like you have a bad attitude or outlook on everything lately. You bash this and you bash the post gurrera made about "positive side of life". This post was made because someone thought it was funny and they wanted to share it because they thoughts others might get a smile out of it. You should think positive and try to enjoy the little things in life that make you happy. I completely understand that life isn't perfect for everyone. Mostly everyone has problems they have to deal with.

Back