I killed santas reindeer

GEARJAMMER

Banned
Sorry guys no presents this year I was rolling north on I75 heading into Cincinnati 3am.
On unexpected kinda unwanted weekend run 2 Piqua Ohio
The deer must been running in southbound lanes leaps over 5ft divider wall
Pow never saw it coming it was messy went under rear wheels but im glad it died fast no suffering.
I could tell it was killed on impact man broke plastic on hood, grill plastic as well just painted chrome shoved it up bent bumper.
Destroyed windshield wiper fluid bottle ,,cant wait hear what boss says he better b calm couldn't avoid it.
Driving 4 them little over year 1st incident of any kind other 2 overweight tickets 1 my fault other was there's.1 overweight tic was a killer 8,000lb over lol think that might b some kind record ,$3,400 tic but they booked run so company lawyer got it reduced $2,000 then they paid.

:down:

Better in a big truck than on a Busa...

Sorry about that ticket though!

So you were in a big rig? Sorry but I'm ignorant about trucks and stuff. Seems that would happen pretty often.

:down:

Better in a big truck than on a Busa...

Sorry about that ticket though!

its cool company paid just had me worried 4 year court stuff takes 4 ever.As far as damage from hitting deer nobody even looked @ it or seemed 2 care it was leased truck they just took it 2 ryder and said fix it.

So you were in a big rig? Sorry but I'm ignorant about trucks and stuff. Seems that would happen pretty often.

Well just a double rear axle or tandem flatbed sometime referred 2 as 10 wheeler. Just caught me by surprise I was only few miles out of Cincinnati

They have billboards there that say turn in heroin dealers 2 many deaths. Must b real problem there.

She's correct.

ResizedImage951406214089721.jpg

Back