I kill cats!

boostinscooby

Registered
Whats the easiest way to get rid of the cats? Do the older headers have cats? If not will they work with the new style slip ons?

I dont really kill kittys.

You can remove the cats but it would be a lot easier and get you more power if you just swapped to an aftermarket system. I recommend a Brock's Exhaust, click sig for mods... :thumbsup:

You can remove the cats but it would be a lot easier and get you more power if you just swapped to an aftermarket system. I recommend a Brock's Exhaust, click sig for mods... :thumbsup:

Yeah, I dont want to waste any money on this bike. Im just doing free cheap mods for now. I will be building this bike this winter. I dont want to spend 1100 on a system and end up turbo'ing it or nitrous with a sidewinder and lose money on a full system. I did that on my 750 and learned my lesson. lol

The cats are located at the end of the header right before the splitter that send the pipes to the cans. You will have to pull the whole header off and gut them out. There are two.

Yeah, I dont want to waste any money on this bike. Im just doing free cheap mods for now. I will be building this bike this winter. I dont want to spend 1100 on a system and end up turbo'ing it or nitrous with a sidewinder and lose money on a full system. I did that on my 750 and learned my lesson. lol

Then buy a used system cheap and sell it for what you paid... :whistle:

Back