I just turned 20!

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
20,000 miles in 16 months. In the past 10,000 miles I've gone though a few changes. New brake pads, a couple of tires, sprockets, chain, and some bling. My cans have been painted and drilled, my gauges are now blue on white, and I have a trunk full of electronic stuff
smile.gif
On the down side I tripped and fell once too
sad.gif

I've been having fun this year with my new video hobby and carry a couple of cameras around with me. I'm looking forward to going on vacation this year. Usually they leave me behind in the garage.

Consider me jealous...took me almost 3 years to get to just 14k
laugh.gif
Hey, what can I say? Two kids, hubby that likes to ride too...just no time for a lot of riding, but any riding is great!

Congrats!!!!
cool.gif

Took me 2 years to break 2k. Don't know if I will ever see 20k.

wow... i wish i could ride that much... i only have 4900 miles on mine and its just over a year old...

now that's what i'm talking about. i've got 3200 miles in 7 weeks on my hayabusa, and i dont even commute to work with it!

4 months old on the 12th with 8200 and some change gotta love it I know I sure do!!!!I too have 2 children and a partner who rides although my kids are older.

I know what you mean, I got my busa last July, and I just turned 22K.

I just got mine in Jun I am already @ 5k with a few big rides coming this winter. One thing to enjoy here in Cali is year around riding.

<!--EDIT|BigSimp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155942044 -->

Back