I just stumbled across something that most everyone probably already knew

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey, webernet fans!
So about 2 years ago, I stumbled across Ask a Ninja... and laughed uncontrollably! I was an instant fan and then, well, I was well behind the times.

This afternoon, our boss gave us something of a meritorious day off... so Iam at home taking a break... and kicked on you tube... and found Phil Defranco and his show NSFW...

For obvious reasons, I will post no links... language is the primary offender - bu this guy is intelligent and full of good humor; again, I am an instant fan. For those of you who are in the know - well, yes - I am on the lower end of our collective intellect. But if you aren't, well - this guy is pretty funny. Focuses on current events, so a little learning may even occur - but be advised, there is a reason it is titled NSFW.

Just wanted to share with my interweb friends.

MCM

im all over that like a hobo on a ham sammich.

when i get off work that is

im all over that like a hobo on a ham sammich.

when i get off work that is

Brother, sorry to hear that you are at work -
How is Momma? A hearty Semper Fi to you both!

Brother, sorry to hear that you are at work -
How is Momma? A hearty Semper Fi to you both!

She is in Cherry Point (Avi Ord I lvl Helo) graduating on the 13th of may. I get to see her that day. I am working on TMO on this end to help streamilne things a bit.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Where is she going to end up?

got to love camp pendleton,spent six years there and loved it... word of advice, if you plan to run your dirt bike around the hills, make sure you check in with range control first... :whistle:

got to love camp pendleton,spent six years there and loved it... word of advice, if you plan to run your dirt bike around the hills, make sure you check in with range control first... :whistle:

thats what they made yuma/mexico for

Back