I just ordered the following from "jester"...

what did the springs run you?....I might do be willing to do springs...but a revalve would have me sending them to traxxion or the likes first.
wink.gif

if you do it right....I'll come wire up your HID and you can mod my forks....
laugh.gif

Bill what spring rates are in the forks now?
stockers are .85's
I thought you put in Traxxion Springs last year.......
yep...Lee sent me a set but then called and told me to return'em cause they were the wrong springs for the busa's kayaba tubes and that Max had some other diameter omni spring he wanted me to use...well?..i never got around to sending them back annnnd...in the meantime?...i lost 50lbs...so not only are the they wrong compressed diameter for the forks but now they are also the wrong rate...(1.10's)..shame really...sit'in in a traxxion box brand new for over a year.

I'm liking Racetech anyways as they've even hooked up with G.M.D. Computrac and imho at the moment?...are....The 800lb Gorilla.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

what did the springs run you?....I might do be willing to do springs...but a revalve would have me sending them to traxxion or the likes first.  
wink.gif

if you do it right....I'll come wire up your HID and you can mod my forks....  
laugh.gif
that sounds like a deal...if you come to my place!
laugh.gif

seriousely...L8R, Bill.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yep...Lee sent me a set but then called and told me to return'em cause they were the wrong springs for the busa's kayaba tubes and that Max had some other diameter omni spring he wanted me to use...well?..i never got around to sending them back annnnd...in the meantime?...i lost 50lbs...so not only are the they wrong compressed diameter for the forks but now they are also the wrong rate...(1.10's)..shame really...sit'in in a traxxion box brand new for over a year.

I'm liking Racetech anyways as they've even hooked up with G.M.D. Computrac and imho at the moment?...are....The 800lb Gorilla.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Oh I did know know that. The 1.10 you should be able to get rid of to *ahem* some of us heavier riders here.

I have the 1.20's in my bike.

biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Oh I did know know that. The 1.10 you should be able to get rid of to *ahem* some of us heavier riders here.

I have the 1.20's in my bike.
uhmmm..kev?...i think ya missed the part where i said that they're...

"wrong compressed diameter for the forks"

and i'd never stick somebody like that...and i'm sure you know that...just missed it.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

What should I get for my size... 260lbs
the best way i can answer that question is like this...

http://www.racetech.com/evalvin....pe=Fork

hope the link works and....

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Huh. Every weight I put (140 - 350) in says "no spring for your bike" and "please call the number".

Carl
okay then...try this...

go to racetechs home page here...

http://www.race-tech.com/

Select "SportBike"..and then select the tab "Spring Rates Search"...then?...enter make/model/year...hit "continue" and then?...select "Custom Fork Spring Calculation And Available Rates"...then the rest is self explanitory and you're there...and "THAT" will work.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157148004 -->

cool.gif

Back