I just LOVE my insurance company

Bosch232

Registered
Just reinstated my insurance for the spring.
$152.00 for FULL COVERAGE, friends and neighbors.

What a great rate.

Clean record, married, 34 yrs old, own the house, have the car and house on the same policy.  Yes sir, life is good...

Forgot to add that it's for 6 months.

That is a great deal!

I just insured my 2001 for $355/year I am 34, Divorced, own a house and have the multi-car discount. I am with State Farm

-SN

yea I'm about $400 a year through state farm. I'm 25, suspended license, about 8 or so tickets, and vehicular manslaughter (I fell asleep and plowed through a bus stop full of old people). Luckily I have my house insured through them, so I got a good rate.

Mike

You guys make me sick! Where are you located, Alaska?

In Vegas I pay $1000/year full-coverage, no medical, 33 Years old, clean record, home owner, etc.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

yea I'm about $400 a year through state farm. I'm 25, suspended license, about 8 or so tickets, and vehicular manslaughter (I fell asleep and plowed through a bus stop full of old people). Luckily I have my house insured through them, so I got a good rate.

Mike
iamwithstupid.gif

Military types can use USAA (USAF). My 6 month is $210 for my 2001. They also have my 2 trucks and house. Clean record, 41 yrs old, not married and riding for 30 years. They have also insured other bikes for me. When I bought an 85 GSXR 750 they insisted on advanced rider school. Then the insurance went down by 50%. Funny,,,,,,, they didn't make me go to rider school for the Harley - just Alcoholics Anonimous.

Back