I just got robbed...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
At the post office.

I offered to give a fellow member my touring windscreen. He was nice enough to paypal me 15 bucks for shipping.

Well I just paid $43.33 to have it shipped.:banghead:

Here's the real kicker... I don't have an' income right now. :laugh: Zero.Zilch.Nadda.:rofl:

Well,at least I still have my good looks :whistle: and a sense of humour.

RSD.

That's why I really hate shipping anything that won't fit in a priority flat rate box. You get burned everytime a package is placed on that scale :whistle:

Thats freight these days. Government regulations are choking the energy industry and were paying the price but I feel Im beating a dead horse or talking to the hand or shouting into the void blah blah blah no one cares anyway. Enjoy the fruits of increased government control and regulation because its here to stay unless people stop watching reality tv and start watching the reality around them. :soapbox:

At the post office.

I offered to give a fellow member my touring windscreen. He was nice enough to paypal me 15 bucks for shipping.

Well I just paid $43.33 to have it shipped.:banghead:

Here's the real kicker... I don't have an' income right now. :laugh: Zero.Zilch.Nadda.:rofl:

Well,at least I still have my good looks :whistle: and a sense of humour.

RSD.

Darn Canada Post! :poke:

Darn Canada Post! :poke:

I should also use this post to once again thank everyone that has shipped me free goodies...

I appreciate you folks re-mortgaging yer homes,selling your blood,and maxing out your credit cards to pay for shipping me stuff for the last 10+ years. :bowdown:

Rubb.

Yep, thats crazy. A girl in the office sold her helmet on ebay last month for 50 dollars, went to the post office to ship it, they wanted about 75 dollars. She was telling me about it and I shipped it through our corporate account for a little over 5 dollars. Got to California in 4 days. If you ship, try Fed Ex or UPS, just ship it ground, its much cheaper.

Yep, thats crazy. A girl in the office sold her helmet on ebay last month for 50 dollars, went to the post office to ship it, they wanted about 75 dollars. She was telling me about it and I shipped it through our corporate account for a little over 5 dollars. Got to California in 4 days. If you ship, try Fed Ex or UPS, just ship it ground, its much cheaper.

Those 2... Ex and UPS can be deadly when the package has to cross the border into Canada. I always have things shipped to me USPS.

RSD.

Yeah UPS is the absolute worst :banghead: Better off just filling up the tank of your car and driving it to wherever your package needs to go........ probably end up saving a couple bucks :whistle:

Sounds crazy...i can get a set of Yoshi exhaust shipped from the US to the UK for only a little more than your national rates...only import tax adds to the cost.
Within the UK something like a screen or helmet ships for the equivalent of $20 or even less.

I need to rma some parts that I dont need for the job Im doing. After the 30% restocking fee and shipping of about $15 for a part thats 3"x3" its not worth it as the part is $16. Its just getting ridiculous.

Back