I just got jack up

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Well to make a short story shorter I just wrecked my scooter.

The only damage I can see right now is a hosed rear support, hump, rear section plastic,front nose ,windscreen, both cans, midpipe,both rims left side fairing left front fork seal,left side frame slider,front cowling support. I'll post photos of the damage later.

The only damage I can see right now is a hosed rear support, hump, rear section plastic,front nose ,windscreen, both cans, midpipe,both rims left side fairing left front fork seal,left side frame slider,front cowling support. I'll post photos of the damage later.
Well, if THAT'S ALL...eesh...my little adding machine in my head was clicking away as you listed that...I count at least something in the $2300-$2800 range if all is repaired/replaced...ouchie.  Hope you're okay.  Was wonderful weather here tonight for riding...

Damn Rythm...What's up???You let her fall now you tried to total her...Man I hope your OK!!!

Shi!.......dude.......I wish you were kiddin around here....but I'm pretty sure you're
not......crap......crap.......crap........super sorry to hear it Ryth.
Keep us posted....and if ya need somthin let us know.
Bill

Dude you ok?

try allpromotorsports.com they can get a painted suzuki nose for 285, a painted suzuki rear cowl w/hump for 400, stock exhaust all over the place for around 150, sheild for around 50, fairing stay for around a hunnerd, wheels anywhere from 250 to 400...thats about 1500? lots of places to find parts online, lots...sorry to hear bout the crash rythem, good to hear your OK, lowsider?

Got damn bro...nothing worst than hearing about a fellow rider bite the big one. Anyways...I always see a bunch of busa fairings on Ebay.com matter fact there is a full set of fairings going for $1800 on there. You should check there you can find really cheap stock parts on ebay.

Good to hear that your alright. Cuz if you wasn't you wouldn't be on the internet talking about it. I hope she had full coverage!

Rhythm....WOW what happened. Are you ok. How badly did you get hurt. Hope everything is ok. I feel your pain. been there done that.
pissed.gif

Sorry to hear it bro. You are in good company on the board though.

Everyone take it easy out there. Rhythm is like the 5th or 6th guy to report a broken bird since I joined the board in April.....Everyone relax, keep your eyes open, head down, and be careful.

Rhythm, feel like lettin us know what happened?

Hey Rhythm, this might be a good time to start making your own Carbon panels for the Busa Bro. Turn a crash into cash...

Hate to hear of your woes, but I'm sure we're all dying to know..."What the hell happened?
rock.gif
"

Brian

Well Playaz it all happen like this I was go'n through the woods to grandma house to I went and all of sudden a big ole bad wolf pop out n front me and there I went head ova heels.
I o'k physically and just wanna give a shout out to all those that showed their concern for me
thumbs-up.gif

All I got say is that I feel sorry for the ho's that dont wear full gear.

Any body need a two piece chrome grabrail I made on accident
laugh.gif

DSC00610.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Pimp in distress

DSC00606.JPG

DSC00601.JPG

Back