I just felt like posting pictures of my bike!

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
So here they are :)

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

Still lookin good my friend.

Glad you came and hang out in chat for a little while. Gonna have to do some catching up around that firepit come april man.

Still lookin good my friend.

Glad you came and hang out in chat for a little while. Gonna have to do some catching up around that firepit come april man.
Absolutely and never again will I ***** about your driving :)

:thumbsup:
Just got done taking some of my slug, they will be posted in due time, but here is one I just took of a grass eater that has been lurking in my garage since november.....

card 062.jpg

looking good how do you like that seat
It took a while to get broke in but I feel it is much better than stock. I tried out someones New Image seat last spring and didn't care for it.

Lookin' good! Now if you could just send a little sunshine down my way... :beerchug:

them zx10s are fast at the strip i have seen around here
do you race yours if you do what times

On your way to the Bash when you are passing through Waynesville you will see the shopping center I built last year. Wal-Mart is the anchor. I really miss it out there.....

It's not mine, it belongs to a friend who has no garage. He bought it in november, and we just lowered it and put the extensions on. He will race it this year.

On your way to the Bash when you are passing through Waynesville you will see the shopping center I built last year. Wal-Mart is the anchor. I really miss it out there.....

oh yeah i built that gas station burger king in front of it

Back