I just can't take it anymore!!!

MST1TED

Registered
I just can't sit any longer and deal by myself, I have tried hard to make a good life for myself and follow the rules. I see sometimes that dosen't matter and realize now you can get caught up in something you had nothing to do with. Some of you my remember a thread I started about six weeks ago. O.H.P said I tried to run, Well now it's hit home on the 26th of July O.H.P came to my work and arrested me on a felony warrant for eluding an officer. they claim they have it on tape and and they compaired my bike to the one on tape and they feel it's a match. I feel at times like I'm being tested because I at no time eluded any office! I would never do that not only because it's dangerous but because I have no reason to and to much to live for to take that risk....A newborn baby daughter in two months. I made bail and have retained a lawyer but I'm stressing so hard I don't Know
what to do. I see now that you have no rights and all it takes is a head nod and all you worked for is flushed down the toilet in about five seconds. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
First of all, I am truly saddened to hear of your misfortune.

What has your lawyer said about this? I wonder if the video they claim to have is not so definitive as they think or say?

LIFE IS QUICK AND NOT ALWAYS FAIR , WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND . STAY STRONG AND I HATE TO HEAR YOUR BAD LUCK . HOPEFULLY IT WILL ALL WORK OUT IN YOUR FAVOR . LIFE IS A BIT%# ! JUST KEEP ON ROLLING IS YOUR ONLY CHOICE . SURE WISH I HAD BETTER ADVICE BUT THERE IS NONE IN YOUR CASE . YOU'LL PROLLY GET OFF BUT WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY . SO BE SOCIETY . BUMMER ! :please:

MST1TED

Registered
First of all, I am truly saddened to hear of your misfortune.

What has your lawyer said about this? I wonder if the video they claim to have is not so definitive as they think or say?
Don't really wanna talk about the legal side on here. Lets just say I have a well Known lawyer.

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
The squeaky wheel got the grease. Hope things work out for you and your family.

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Don't really wanna talk about the legal side on here. Lets just say I have a well Known lawyer.
Well, I really hope you prevail in this matter, stay strong and try not to feel defeated. Sounds like your lawyer must know the ropes...........

Congrats on the upcoming birth of you Daughter!!

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Dont give up. A few years ago I got involved in a case that I literally had nothing to do with. I wont go into the details but when it happened that was all I could think about. Got a lawyer, went to court once and the whole thing was thrown out. Done deal and only got charged by the lawyer for one court appearance. Hopefully, you will have the same outcome !

MST1TED

Registered
Well, I really hope you prevail in this matter, stay strong and try not to feel defeated. Sounds like your lawyer must know the ropes...........

Congrats on the upcoming birth of you Daughter!!
Much thanks, I have faith in God That justice will prevail.

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
well the video should be pretty definitive one way or the other... hopefully justice is served here..

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Welcome to the new & improved America. :rofl:

I for one hope you get 12 motorcycle enthusiast on your jury.

Stay strong, and remember it has to be determined beyond any reasonable doubt by all 12 that it was both you and your bike.

Your lawyer at discovery will be able to obtain copies of all evidence against you.

Welcome to the new & improved America. :rofl:

I for one hope you get 12 motorcycle enthusiast on your jury.

Stay strong, and remember it has to be determined beyond any reasonable doubt by all 12 that it was both you and your bike.

Your lawyer at discovery will be able to obtain copies of all evidence against you.
I can't wait, I just want my name cleared and to go on with my life.

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Then after you obtain your aquittal .

Sue the pants off them .( For unspecified damages )

Government agencies must be held accountable for there actions.

Then after you obtain your aquittal .

Sue the pants off them .( For unspecified damages )

Government agencies must be held accountable for there actions.
One step at a time, but I see what your saying this has in a week has already cost me about 2k not to mention the stress and worry my family is going through. Oh and having to explain to my boss why three leo's came to his shop to arrest me.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So let's make sure that we have all of the ducks in a row before we start calling for a lawsuit... This isn't a municipal PD this isn't even the Oklahoma Highway Patrol this is a State District Attorney that filed the charges. Not a trooper, not a police office but the DA. MST1TED if your going to post the facts then post them all, we agreed that bashing was not Okay and that is where this thread is headed... Frankly I have no skin in the game on this but I do intend on keeping this thread civil.

The facts should look something like this...

The OHP presented the video to the DA and he surely viewed the evidence to determine if he felt the case had merit. Apparently he did feel the video was evidence enough to show it was you, then a judge had to review the evidence so that a warrant could be issued for your arrest.

If you want to put your case in the spotlight and make it public then the only thing that I ask is that you provide all the data not just what you want the members to see.

Justice is my motive, this should be an open and shut case one way or the other..... If there is indeed a video of the person that ran from the troopers AND if there is a video of your traffic stop then it should be very easy for you to show that it was not you OR the evidence will show it was you...

I ask myself this.......... Assuming that the video is accurate of course!

What are the odds that in Tulsa Oklahoma there was a guy on the same color of busa on the same stretch of road at roughly the same time with the same helmet, shirt, pants, gloves?

I honestly never want bad things to happen to good people, I will be the first to congradulate you if you win this case.

Please just don't use the forum as a way for you to spread hate, if you need support then by all means use the site and talk it out but don't for a second think that I will allow this to be a one sided story...

Personally this should be a personal issue that you deal with off the site but since you have chosen to continue to bring it up again I must make sure it doesn't get out of hand...

Cap