I just cannot let it go.

2005Hayabusa

Registered
This is the second time I have pondered selling my 2005 Hayabusa. In the past I have gone through bikes pretty quickly but I just cannot follow through on this one. I listed it on Craigslist once before 8 months ago but did not respond to any inquiries and took it off. This time I was going to sell it to my dad and that made me feel a bit better but I just cannot do it. This one is here to stay and I am happy about it. I just start to think what my next bike would be and I always come to the conclusion that I already have my next bike if that makes any sense. Anyhow thanks for listening.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

If you still enjoy it, then there is no need to get rid of it. Looks great by the way.

Awesome bike man :thumbsup: I know the feeling... I guess, I've never even come close to the point of considering selling it for any reason. I'll never let her go, come hell or high water, lol. I have a Big Dog K9 chopper sitting at my house that I am dying to sell... That away I can buy a second Busa for a drag bike and quit ragging out my daily driver... my 08 Busa. :beerchug:

Yeah I do feel kinda bad for even thinking about selling it but I am in good place now. No harm done. I will have to do something really nice for her. Maybe an oil change, new set of tires, and finally install the aftermarket cooling fan. Maybe then she will forgive me.

This one is here to stay and I am happy about it. I just start to think what my next bike would be and I always come to the conclusion that I already have my next bike if that makes any sense. Anyhow thanks for listening.

Glad your settled and decided to keep it - :beerchug:

It's just hard to beat them -- last of the dual valve spring, non catalyst hot-rods from Suzuki :beerchug:

I've had so many bikes over the years i'm not gonna bore you with it but mine is same year and color as yours , i could sell it and buy what ?

It can be ridden on two up big mile road trips with an OEM centerstand :D , taken to the 1/4 mile with enough honk to not be boring and it don't eat anything when parked :thumbsup:

why sell it...i say build a good collection! buy a second gen so you have both then in a few more year buy another addition lol like building a family

Keep it, and buy a second bike to fulfill your itch to periodically get a new bike. You can sell the second bike for something else down the road and keep doing that till you meet another bike you can't get rid of then you can buy a third bike.:laugh:
Keep it real that's an awesome bike!:thumbsup:

Yeah you guys are right. If anything I should be looking for more bikes. A little off topic but I was actually thinking of a 09 crf450 to go next to my 01 CR250 that I love so much. The cr250 is another bike along with the Hayabusa that I will not part with. A GSX-R 750 would be fun maybe.

I could never bring myself to sell mine. I wanted it for WAY too long. Nice bike bro

I could never bring myself to sell mine. I wanted it for WAY too long. Nice bike bro

Thanks man! Yeah the more I think about it the more stupid the idea to sell it really was. I was without a street bike for 6 months after I sold my vfr800 and I did not like it at all. This one came up for a price I could not refuse used and after lots of mods and a dyno tune it really is just how I want it.

keep your busa. if you sell it you will be looking for and buying another 1 a year later.

ask me how i know?

never again!!

If you ever want to sell it then sell it then give it to a family member for a day. You won't like how it feels and I bet you would always go right back and get it. Just the thought of an empty garage scares me.

Yeah I think part of it was we have just had a horrible spring and start of summer over here in Oregon. We lost a good portion of the riding season due to rain and just overall lousy weather. I wish I could say I am an all year rider but it can be just nasty and cold and not much fun to ride a lot of the time. But when I do get on it it is really worth it!

NO! :spank:
BAD! :spank:
NO! :spank:

I know! I promise it will not happen again. Maybe more information than you need but I did just purchase a new titanium road racing bike and a titanium 29er mountainbike and was going to use the proceeds from the Hayabusa to offset those costs a bit. I know not a good excuse. And my eldest kid just got braces and so on and so on. But the bike stays for sure no matter what from now on.

Back