I just almost died.

G

Left here intending on breaking my own record(180 ind.) intending on at least 190 or 200 ind., went up to my fave shot on I75(craig shut up) crested this lil hill burning thru 160 WIDEASSOPEN and here's 2 cages side by side at 55 or or so. I stood up copping all the air I could on brakes nailed same time---no good boys, I had to re-tuck and pull a disgraceful SQUID lanesplit idiot move. Scared the CRAP OUTTA ME. Don't even wanna know what THEY thought as I went thru them at 140 or so... Went back to my pub, ordered a large ice tea, said I'm gonna go do it again dammit. Then this chick jinxed me, said you're gonna die tonight if you do it. Freaked me out, I parked the monster. Karma scares me.

Hey, I''m alive, I'll try again sometime.

DAMM!!!
Caging back to the pub for a cold beer. I need one BAD(shaking and sh1t)

Oh yeah forgot to mention they were going 55 or so in a 75.

KH

[This message has been edited by 'lantabusa (edited 22 June 2000).]

Always seem to get that "feeling" when something bad is about to happen. You can go for the gold later, which is more than alot of people can say or do.

Bad Karma = Bad Outcome...

Later
Michael Lee

Well, I guess whatever the Lord put you here to do, you haven't done it yet. My personal best is 185mph indicated, or a mile every 19.5 seconds, or Mach .25 - just flat traversing asphalt by anyone's definition. I pick my opportunitys carefully, and I'm too old to be goaded into doing something that I don't feel like doing. I am secure enough to not feel compelled to impress anyone else, and I'd feel silly if I died trying. If you don't feel up for it, don't. I won't think you any less of a man. Many of us have obligations to our family to not become a road stain. The opportunity will come another day, and you will more likely be here for it. God bless.

And karma is B.S. If karma were real, we wouldn't have a draft-dodging, dope smoking coward in the white house.

c., I dunno I was in full tilt hayaboogie and goin so much faster than them I couldn't say.
All of a sudden they were backing up really fast...

yeah Richard they didn't know what happened til I was 1/8 mile or so past, go figure I SQUIDDED(and I am ashamed) them around 140 all they saw was the cowl.

signed,

(edited) acted irresponsibly,

squid dumazz

[This message has been edited by 'lantabusa (edited 23 June 2000).]

Now, why in the world do you azzholes come fukkin with me on this site? This isn't labusas, I didn't mess w/ you, I'm not fuggin w/ you, go the FUKK AWAY MOTHERFUKKERS!!! BigDog, WTF?

GDamm this, I ask for support dammit, I'm hanging w/ my cyberfriends and here comes this stupidity.

Weenylanta, why did you have to only "almost" die? You couldn't finish the job, as usual?

Squeel squeel!!!!! Big Dog help widdle biddy 'Wanta!!!!!!!!!

now, now, 'lanta.....tsk..tsk..tsk...get over here...*drags him by his ear*...are you sure that is what REALLy happened, my dear?.
..something smells a little fishy here, don't you think?...but then again, it might be an .ORG chick...who can tell?.. :D

and, i, personally find karma a much more suitable idea than some OTHERS i've heard of....(and kirk, please don't bless me...i really don't think you're qualified).. ;)

and who's bigdog?....is he who you go *tell* if someone picks on you?...what's up with THAT, 'lanta?

[This message has been edited by sahaya (edited 23 June 2000).]

hey 'lantapunk...tit for tat, twat.
You bring your stinky 'lil but over to LABUSAS and answer up to me. Not via e-mail. Not on the phone. On the board, in front of God and country.
Or are you too scared? Thought so.

p.s. I'll be lurking here off and on to check up on you. To keep 'ya "honest". Know what I mean?

No dude, seriously man, you are soooooo cool I just wanna hang with you and be your cyber buddy.

No matter, of course, that you can't ride.

Back