I humbly ask for your help

Guys I have to tell you I've slacked a little, I've been getting off work late and by the time I get home she is in bed.. I will make a point to get the cards to her this weekend AT ANY COST! Please don't give up on her because you haven't seen any pictures lately...

cap

is this address still good? i have to say you are a good man doug. i picked her up something and will write her a letter today and hopefully have everything sent out by monday. i had to stop by wal mart today for dog food and when walking through the store i came across this post. i stopped and read the post. i started crying right there in wal mart. i couldnt hold it back. i have no idea what it is like for you and your family but just know that i will pray for you and lindsay and i am not a god man but her story has touched me. i am wiling to go in on the ebook or books for the tablet as i have some favorite books that i wouldnt mind passing on to her. also can she eat chocolate or fudge? i will be making a bike trip up to Mackinaw City which is very well known for both.

Back