I humbly ask for your help

1st card went out Saturday and a couple more are ready to go. I'm gonna try and send one every couple weeks. Thought about taking pictures of different places we ride and sending them with the cards.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I'm sharing Lindsay's story with my 3 wonderful God daughters this week. They are with my sons all week and I'm sure the 5 of them will come up with some very thoughtful cards and ideas for Lindsay. Thanks for letting us in Lindsay's life Doug :thumbsup:

Hey Capt, any updates on the flat Lindsays?

I've been pretty consumed the last 3 days but we did get the letters and packages that had come in to her. I took pics and will be posting them for all to see....

She was very very excited....

Cap

I've been pretty consumed the last 3 days but we did get the letters and packages that had come in to her. I took pics and will be posting them for all to see....

Cap

Very glad to hear she was excited. Bump.

I didnt ship mine out yet. I am actually going to take my promotion warrant out of the nice plush cover thing its in with the usmc seals on it and put lindsay's certificate into it then im gonna ship it out :beerchug: I figure putting it in that will be nicer than just having a piece of paper. Plus with the hurrican coming we have been having a hell of a time securing everything and all the plan of actions for what we will do during and after and the "what-ifs"

Cap

Looking forward to the pics. Glad to hear it cheered Lindsayup.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear she liked them. :thumbsup: Headed to the gulf coast so may have some beach pics to go with the next card!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

2 things, this is the only forum I am actually proud to say I am involved with and you are some of the most thoughtful folks I have ever seen. Hopefully I can come up with something cool to send your way, I am also in for books / e-reader if it's possible.

Hope you had a good day today, Lindsay!! Was thinking about ya and just hoping you are well.

man you gimme goose bumps and made me sweat. I am not good at writing but I promise I will go get a card tomorrow and and myself, wife and lil girl will be more than happy to do what ever to make a kid smile, I couldnt imagine hearing my children be in a situation like that or feel as if they were being forgotten about.

hey Cap, just as thought run through my head but I would like to ask you before doing so. I ride with a local club here in san antonio and have many many more friends in the area, how would you feel about me sending out a mass email to personal friends and our club members to participate in this also? I would love for all involved to blow this lil girl away with love.

I will get something out to her this weekend. Thinking of sending her a TSgt stripe or something off my older uniform.

Back