I humbly ask for your help

hey cap could you get me a flat lindsay? i will be going on vacation and id be more than happy to take her along. it would be awesome to have her and the cow.:thumbsup:

Hey Cap, I am going to take my family camping up in the mountains of arizona labor day weekend, think flat lindsay would like some scenic camping?

Heck yeah.. and then afterwards we can bring her on base and I can get some nice photos there as well. i know some people who know some people who can get me into some good places.

:beerchug: Hopefully she will like this. Ill add it in with my card

circom copy.jpg

Consider it done Captain;
You guys and gals are truly family and it is a pleasure to become a part of it. Even if it's a small part. This in itself shows how small parts of the family can help and support one-another in tremendous ways. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

hey guys....i went with the family to the zoo today as i finally had a weekend off. so while i was there i saw this awesome photo album in the gift shop. it is tan leather with animals etched into the cover. its really nice. so i bought it for her to put all the photos we send in. i will upload photos later as i have to go mow my out of control yard.

i couldnt wait to let you all know.:cheerleader:

the top photo doesnt do it justice, but you get the drift.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Cap'n, i need a flat Lindsay please...i'm sure the Ninja Camera can get a few pics from quite a few places :beerchug:

Training in DC this week (OMG is it HOT here) but I had a chance to send her a little something before I left Alaska...... I'd love to see a picture of her with some of the things she'll be receiving!

Rio

I will be sending out a card tomorrow. When is her birthday? I want to make sure that I send her a card for that special day as well.

Thanks folks, Im responding to PM and emails as best I can right now.. Also putting together of some things we have done over the years with her...

cap

Back