I humbly ask for your help

My boys and I will do something for Lindsey this weekend Doug...they would love to hear her story and get involved. :thumbsup:

todays.:beerchug:

:poke: Let's see yours Brothers and Sisters.:thumbsup:

0819110545.jpg

0819110552.jpg

Cap, you can count on us to help out with this. I can't imagine how she must feel to "feel forgotten". Well, the fact is that she will soon not feel forgotten!

I like this idea. Not just a one shot deal. Keep it going where she gets some every week.

Headed to Hallmark after work.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

will be sending some out also :thumbsup:

What would be great is if about 30-60 people were to send a couple of cards a month, this way she would be getting a card or 2 every day :cheerleader:

This was supposed to be with my previous post.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I was thinking about this last night and I like the idea of her getting card or notes each month. Great minds!!

Another idea I had was sending her pictures of where we live. Take her around the country so to speak.

I was thinking about this last night and I like the idea of her getting card or notes each month. Great minds!!

Another idea I had was sending her pictures of where we live. Take her around the country so to speak.

I was going to include a couple photos of my cats...they make me smile so perhaps they can do the same for her. I like your idea though...lots of great scenery in our country. :)

Another card on the way from Colorado!

I told my girls about this and they had so much fun drawing her a pic and writing her notes. This will ne a monthly occurence. What cracked me up was when my 6 year old drew a busa, made me laugh so hard. They will be mailed today

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1313763355053.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1313763395980.jpg

Doug, what happened to her and at what age? how old is she now?

I told my girls about this and they had so much fun drawing her a pic and writing her notes. This will be a monthly occurence. What cracked me up was when my 6 year old drew a busa, made me laugh so hard. They will be mailed today

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

That's so sweet!

Hey Doug. What if we did a flat Stanley sort of thing for her? Piggy backing BOBs idea of pix at home only we could mail or have multiple flat Lindsays around the world. Everyone could take her places, get pix at various spots and maybe email her with the story of the trip. Might really help her to feel like she is getting out and about. Perhaps sending in brouchers for places with the pix to help educate along the way. My daughters school did this last year and the kids loved it, said they felt like they were able to experience some cool stuff through the stories & pix.

Mine is going out today. Sorry its backwards, I took it with my web cam. I would love to here her story also

Photo on 2011-08-19 at 11.29 #2.jpg

Back