I heard some poop

Wulfgar

Registered
Umm is it true when people put these on thier 2002's it causes thier FI lights to go on?
every post ive seen on this always illicits NO response. Are these people that post them just morons who cant install the thing
withstupid.gif
?

Id like to get one to map out my injection with. But if the equipment is faulty from the box ill just pass it up, sell mine and get a yosh box or something.

any input fellas?
ernaehrung004.gif

SHOULD BE RECEIVING MY PC3R BACK FROM DUNOJET TODAY. I INSTALLED IT AND IT DID CAUSE MY FI LIGHT TO COME ON. IF YOU HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THEM. IF NOT CALL AND SPEAK TO PHIL HE WILL GIVE YOU AN RA# TO RETURN YOUR PC3R WITH SEND IT REGISTERED AND INSURED. THEY WILL SEND YOU AN UPDATED VERSION. IT WILL TAKE ABOUT TWO WEEKS.

NO MORON HERE, JUST ASK AND YOU WILL BE TOLD!!!!

hey stunnah...thanks man for the reply.... clears up alot.....damn dynojet people bein silly with thier parts :hammerhead:

hopefully mine will go smoothly and i wont have to bother returning it.

RECEIVED MINE BACK FROM DYNO JET AND IT WORKS FINE NOW. NO FI LIGHT. PHIL AT DYNO JET SAID THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH SOME OF THE FIRST ONES THEY MADE BUT THAT PROBLEM HAS BEEN CORRECTED. I BELIEVE THE INSTALL IS IDIOT PROOF NO WAY TO MAKE THE WRONG CONNECTIONS.

Back