I haven't taken a long ride in a while so I'm heading to LA this weekend

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Lower Alabama that is. We expect to have a granddaughter by Friday. Sherry is already on the way. I am leaving from work tomorrow and buzzing down I59 and I65. This is exciting but the timing is kind of disappointing. I was hoping it would be next weekend so I could be down there for Doc and Juli's fourth of July party (maybe I'll just go down there again:whistle: ).

cool.

i'm headed down also (although will go to Andalusia from the Georgiana exit).

i never care for Friday afternoon in Birmingham construction traffic...

Congrats, Don!!! That's great news!

Have a safe trip~ I look forward to seeing some of those pix you're sure to share.

:beerchug:

cool.

i'm headed down also (although will go to Andalusia from the Georgiana exit).

i never care for Friday afternoon in Birmingham construction traffic...

I know what you mean I have been caught in that. I am hoping that by the time I get there tomorrow evening it will be gone. Since it's Thursday maybe it won't be so bad:please:

Thanks everyone and I will post pictures when I can:)

Well ya shoulda said something!! We might just have to find our way over there this weekend!!

And... IMHO you need to come back the weekend of the 4th.. it seems to be turning into a ORG holiday!! Semi and Busawhipped are coming as well as Randy and Dawn and maybe even Beegirl!! ... in addition to our usual group of hooligans from our local area...

So are you taking bets that this baby will have RED HAIR?

Congrats on the pending arrival of a new grand kid. You guys talking about your 4th of july bbq makes me want to come by. Sounds like you guys will have a loto of fun. :beerchug::thumbsup:

We will be going to the hospital this afternoon. Please tell Sherry to call me if the baby comes before then. I can't wait to see Lilly Rose!!!!:cheerleader:

Congratulations G-Paw:laugh:

Oh and watch out for road construction in Montgomery....it was a B!t(h when we went through last month.

have a safe trip and congrats on the family expansion :beerchug:

btw, definitely plan on going down again next week...BusaWhipped and i are heading out from St. Louis early next Thursday morning and will be there sometime that evening, it is going to be a good time!! :thumbsup:

Well ya shoulda said something!! We might just have to find our way over there this weekend!!

And... IMHO you need to come back the weekend of the 4th.. it seems to be turning into a ORG holiday!! Semi and Busawhipped are coming as well as Randy and Dawn and maybe even Beegirl!! ... in addition to our usual group of hooligans from our local area...

So are you taking bets that this baby will have RED HAIR?

So, where is the party? I want to come..................

Things are going well, just taken off in some very involved directions........

We will be going to the hospital this afternoon. Please tell Sherry to call me if the baby comes before then. I can't wait to see Lilly Rose!!!!:cheerleader:

Congratulations G-Paw:laugh:

Oh and watch out for road construction in Montgomery....it was a B!t(h when we went through last month.

I let them know you will be dropping by. I wish I wasn't so busy today so I could be there.

Thanks for the Montgomery tip. It's always a mess:(

Back