I haven't given up on swb.... But I did order a swingarm

89mustang

Registered
Just bought a used evil 5-9" arm for the bike. I might play with the gearing one last time swb, but I want to run a class. I just want to compete! Gonna try for crazy 8's might try some other tracks this year and be a little more serious about racing in general.

I did the same thing :laugh: always had a swb and bought a used +6 Thompsons arm off a fellow Org member. Figured why not give it a try and see if it's 4 me or not

I was hoping a swb class was going to get started by two wheel speed. Nothing was written in stone yet. I figured I'd grab an arm possibly some nitrous and try crazy 8's.

I am in the process of going to 67". The last several years I've been at 63" and I'm tired of fighting the wheelies. Now I'll probably be fighting for traction. I haven't been to a two wheel speed event for a couple years. I don't think that program is strong enough to support any specialty classes like SWB. Maybe 6-8 years ago it would have been.

I have never been to any real events. I want to change that this year. I'm going get more serious about competing
Dennis I sent you a pm.

Man I did the same thing. I was wanting 8's so damn bad, but fell just short with a 9.03. I just went to the track for the first time stretched yesterday and I will tell you, you will be happy once you stretch it. I picked up over 4 tenths on my first outing.

Back