I have two HID units available if interested

ICEMANN

Registered
Nothings changed, digital ballasts, 3½ x 4½ x ½, weighs about an ounce, Price same $250.00 to your door in the USA. email me if interested. icemann@ameritech.net, For the newbies. This is a Headlight modification thats almost plug n play. Do a search on ICEMANN for pics/responces reviews etc. I dont have the link handy. makes your stock light on highbeam look like a match stick comparred to the police helicopters spot light.
smile.gif

ICE

Kits work great, the light is intensely bright, and ICEMANN is a standup guy to do business with.
smile.gif
Absolutely love mine...
thumbs-up.gif

thanks for the pics, my top gun should be in by friday,do you have the smaller ones for the signal lights also

If I am not too late I would like one Icemann, or I can wait till the next round...

I had a thought though. I know it's recommended that you put a seperate switch onto the Low beam so when your rolling around with a crowd, you know hanging out your not blinding everyone, or wasting your HID in daytime running mode.

What if you utilized the Factory Highbeam switch to turn the HID off and on and use the Highbeam light as your daytime running light? Would that work? I guess what I am asking is would it be possible to basically switch the wires for your Hi-beam/Low-beam at the back of the lamps? Allowing you to turn on and off the HID and utilizing the stock High beam for Daytime/ on all the time? I mean I run with my highbeam on all day anyway... maybe swap out the stock highbeam for a yellow, or some other bulb maybe something a little cooler, and just have it on all the time? I know from what other folks have said about your kits that they basically eliminate the usefullness of the stock highbeam anyway.

Any thoughts?

Rev

That's a good idea Rev! Wish I would have thought of that about a week ago! (Thanks for tellin' me.............)

Seriously though, I don't see why your idea wouldn't work. However, I believe the HID bulb will outlast the stock halogen one, and because I want to be seen as much as possible and as often as possible day and night, you may want the HID "on" ALL the time.

And, I have an amber "high beam" bulb on order with The Icemann to use as a fog light. If you can, let's "hook" this weekend and you can see the latest.

Let me know.

Icemann's HID.........AWESOME kit to buy!!!

I put a switch on mine so that I would not burn up the hid bulb any quicker than needed. I am just going to run during the day with the hi beam on!

Switch will work fine, and HID lasts about 3000 hours. I put one on a paint shaker at lowes lit up without problems. Rev sent ya emails. Dont have the small ones for turn signals. Had an idea that went fubar due to cost involved.

ICE

That's a good idea Rev! Wish I would have thought of that about a week ago! (Thanks for tellin' me.............)

Seriously though, I don't see why your idea wouldn't work. However, I believe the HID bulb will outlast the stock halogen one, and because I want to be seen as much as possible and as often as possible day and night, you may want the HID "on" ALL the time.

And, I have an amber "high beam" bulb on order with The Icemann to use as a fog light. If you can, let's "hook" this weekend and you can see the latest.

Let me know.

Icemann's HID.........AWESOME kit to buy!!!
Sorry about that H-man, if I had thought about it sooner I would have said something... Honest...
smile.gif

Ice, Thanks for the messages, I think I have a handle on things, if not I am willing to bet that H-Man and myself can work out a viable solution. Thanks for your time.

H-Man, I'm pretty sure I am open Saturday, Sunday I'll prolly try to catch Raider for a Ride... You should come too... It's a good adult ride... (Not TOO adult)

Back