I have the impression that Im being ripped off in a major way

rvb05

Registered
I order a 240 kit in October and the Sportbikeshop told me that it would take about 8 weeks to come in. After 8 weeks I did not receive anything other than it will be arriving soon, Into my 10th week I decided to upgrade my order and go with a 300 kit which cost me an additional 1400.00 and was told it would take an additional 2 weeks to get the tires in. Well about a week after christmas I started receiving my parts and believe me I do understand the word custom but when the swingarm came in and we mounted it to the frame the arm actually was lying on the heel guard which after further investigation I discovered that the weld was upside down and wont allow the the shock to travel down without ripping off the heel guard. The other problem was that the 300 wheel would not fit between the swingarm at all. I sent the swingarm back requesting that they either replace or refund me back for my purchase. They put a u shape cutout on the top of the swingarm and sent it back to me saying that it was fixed and it wasnt. The problem I have is that when you call these guys they seem to never be there and when you do get someone they dont wanna here you asking for a refund or dont wanna admit that they screwed up. Has anyone other than me had any problems with this particular so called bikeshop outside of Orlando Florida if so I am up for suggestions for what my next move might be. Sorry for the long post but I am being ripped off in a major way.

A face to face meeting might produce the results you are after. Seems like a bunch of money for something that does not work or meet you needs. There are other places that can probably get you what you want.

I understand but these guys were advertised in 2 wheel tuner and list another company as there sister company. Im in Georgia and they are in Florida. Also i get the same two guys everytime i call there. When I ask to speak to there boss they get pretty vocal. Its almost like they are hiding something.

They probably ARE the boss. ??? Did you use a credit card? If so you're protected on that end, just call your card and tell them the product was not what you ordered. They'll get charged back and you can send their parts back in good faith and order from someone else. It might cost a bit more but if it fits right the first time it's well worth it!

Back