I have really been trying

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
To be nice to people, do the right thing, and take the higher road. That is about to come to an end. Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

Do it, do it i dare you,, who is first, Blanca, or Bots?:whistle::whistle:
To be nice to people, do the right thing, and take the higher road. That is about to come to an end. Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

Nice guys finnish last I was always told. I never worried about it either way because tomorrow is another day :thumbsup:

I have plenty to say right now but it may get me banned.

Not to mention that I am stuck in ATL right now with a gorgeous young blonde waiting in my bed for me:banghead:

racerV said:
Not to mention that I am stuck in ATL right now with a gorgeous young blonde waiting in my bed for me:banghead:

If your stuck in ATL and she is alone, you probably won't be :banghead: tonight:poke: <<or any of that either.:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Ahhhh relax. I just talked to her. She said she will be downstairs having a smoke waiting for you.

old_lady1.jpg

It's been a long day so please humor me while I ask this. You are stuck in ATL with a hot blonde or you are stuck in ATL and have a hot blonde waiting for you someplace else?

Big John, she was beautiful this morning when you left with a hangover.

She may look much different when you return to her tonight! :laugh:

Hang in there, we are all pullin for ya! :beerchug:

Still not sayin' anything about your day, John? :please: it went your way.. :please:

Back