I have questions,maybe you have answers. George Floyd & Karma

Redbull has not ignored us. Well looks like he might have ignored you.
@RedBull is very clever. One to keep on eye on for sure. He makes little statements here and there.

Sometimes by not responding with anything...no emoticons whatsoever. He does this to me personally all the time. Lack of actions hurts more than words sometimes.
Just sayin'
Rubb.

Evil police have been defunded, replaced by convicted pimp. Y'all in good hands, Seattle!

The City of Seattle gave a $150,000 contract to Andre Taylor, a former pimp, to offer expertise on de-escalation and alternatives to policing. Taylor has no formal training (or expertise) on de-escalation.

Taylor’s role is a “street czar” — a made-up title that hasn’t provided many public victories, since Seattle homicides, arsons, and stabbings are on the uptick.

The controversial contract comes to light as the Seattle City Council voted to override Mayor Jenny Durkan’s veto of their three bills to defund the police. A former pimp earns a lucrative contract but up to 100 officers will be fired.

Evil police have been defunded, replaced by convicted pimp. Y'all in good hands, Seattle!

Makes absolute perfect sense! He probably hasn't been a pimp recently. Even if one of the convictions was with an underage girl. At least it wasn't recent, like last year. So its all good. I'm so relieved they didn't let the Feds in!

Makes absolute perfect sense! He probably hasn't been a pimp recently. Even if one of the convictions was with an underage girl. At least it wasn't recent, like last year. So its all good. I'm so relieved they didn't let the Feds in!
Hi. What a good idea we need people like that guy, he will help what is left of law inforcement. Defund the police what is a great idea, what could go wrong?

I know it's been a year+ since we talked about this but I was talking to my brother on the phone last night and he brought up a good point.

He mentioned in a day and age where we are continually tearing down statues and monuments based on an individual's questionable past ideology, a statue is erected for George Floyd and then people are surprised when it is vandalized. There are no statues of Rodney King that I know of are there?

George Floyd did not deserve to die like he did but his past ideology was very questionable, is he worthy of a statue and martyrdom?

There are questionable deaths occurring throughout the US each and every day, if a statue was erected for each of these deaths, there'd be more statues than people after a while.

Even here in Canada, statues of our founding fathers are being defaced, vandalized and removed due to their actions towards indigenous peoples during their tenures.

In their time, what they were doing was not deemed evil or twisted, in many cases we were essentially at war with the indigenous peoples and they gave as good as they got lots of times killing many settlers (women, children, elderly) in unholy fashions. The chiefs who ordered these killings were pardoned and absolved of any crime....

I know it's been a year+ since we talked about this but I was talking to my brother on the phone last night and he brought up a good point.

He mentioned in a day and age where we are continually tearing down statues and monuments based on an individual's questionable past ideology, a statue is erected for George Floyd and then people are surprised when it is vandalized. There are no statues of Rodney King that I know of are there?

George Floyd did not deserve to die like he did but his past ideology was very questionable, is he worthy of a statue and martyrdom?

There are questionable deaths occurring throughout the US each and every day, if a statue was erected for each of these deaths, there'd be more statues than people after a while.

Even here in Canada, statues of our founding fathers are being defaced, vandalized and removed due to their actions towards indigenous peoples during their tenures.

In their time, what they were doing was not deemed evil or twisted, in many cases we were essentially at war with the indigenous peoples and they gave as good as they got lots of times killing many settlers (women, children, elderly) in unholy fashions. The chiefs who ordered these killings were pardoned and absolved of any crime....

Come on man. Haven't you heard? The white man is the biggest threat to our society. You need to watch more CNN man.

Come on man. Haven't you heard? The white man is the biggest threat to our society. You need to watch more CNN man.
Uhg, that is a bit too right wing for my appetite.

I would look at this a different way. What would have happened to George if he lived the life he did in the Middle East, Russia, China, etc.? He probably would not have gotten far enough to be high with a fake $20 note trying to buy cigarettes. It would have been over long before he got that far, so he probably would not even have afforded a stone above his grave.

Uhg, that is a bit too right wing for my appetite.

I would look at this a different way. What would have happened to George if he lived the life he did in the Middle East, Russia, China, etc.? He probably would not have gotten far enough to be high with a fake $20 note trying to buy cigarettes. It would have been over long before he got that far, so he probably would not even have afforded a stone above his grave.
Ain't Amurica great?!

Hangin on by a thread...but yes, it is.
Greatness what does that mean?

i like the measure of Happiness according to Forbes
i'm getting a camper van next year ..guess where i'm heading 1,3,6 and 7 , doing Iceland in 2023

World’s 20 Happiest Countries

1. Finland
  2. Iceland
  3. Denmark
  4. Switzerland
  5. Netherlands
  6. Sweden
  7. Germany
  8. Norway
  9. New Zealand
  10. Austria
  11. Israel
  12. Australia
  13. Ireland
  14. United States
  15. Canada
  16. Czech Republic
  17. Belgium
  18. United Kingdom
  19. Taiwan
  20. France

i'm getting a camper van next year ..guess where i'm heading 1,3,6 and 7 , doing Iceland in 2023

1. Finland
  2. Iceland
  3. Denmark
  4. Switzerland
  5. Netherlands
  6. Sweden
  7. Germany
  8. Norway
  9. New Zealand
  10. Austria
  11. Israel
  12. Australia
  13. Ireland
  14. United States
  15. Canada
  16. Czech Republic
  17. Belgium
  18. United Kingdom
  19. Taiwan
  20. France
I'll bet if the polled Australia right now their rating would drop like a stone off the Empire State Building...

You can't judge the past through the eyes of the present.

Unless your society's evolution is finished and nothing has changed for millennia.....

I'm sure the people of the future will be horrified looking back at the events of 2020/21 but would they be right to judge us?

What happened to George Floyd and many others of all races needs to be remembered, martyrdom or statues need not be erected but this sort of thing needs to be taught to children so they know it's not all lollipops and rainbows out there.

The police need a reform so they go back to serving those of whom they are supposed to, if that means more police who are dismounted and amongst the population than so be it...over the years police have become totally disassociated with people, they ride around in their vehicles with the windows up and any interaction with citizens is usually a negative one...that needs to change.

The TV show "Live PD" in my opinion was the way to go, real time, live policing for all to see...it keeps the police as well as the citizen honest..

Dying at the hands of those worn to protect you is not OK...

1. Finland
  2. Iceland
  3. Denmark
  4. Switzerland
  5. Netherlands
  6. Sweden
  7. Germany
  8. Norway
  9. New Zealand
  10. Austria
  11. Israel
  12. Australia
  13. Ireland
  14. United States
  15. Canada
  16. Czech Republic
  17. Belgium
  18. United Kingdom
  19. Taiwan
  20. France
Not sure who did that rating.

My wife has family in Germany, we visit there, they visit here. I did a three month work assignment there couple of years ago. Don’t think I could live there, the US spoilt me way too much.

Netherlands, really. Perhaps true, because if you walk through a public park in Amsterdam they are all shooting up and high, happy I guess.

Back