I have a very cool gift for an' Org Member who can read Japanese

Hai, Nihongo dekiru yo. ...keddo hokku no ****o ni ageru ho ga ii to mo yo!

TRANSLATION:

I can speak and read Japanese. ...but you should probably give your item to someone else!

(You've already been far too generous to me) You ROCK by the way.

--Sky

Hai, Nihongo dekiru yo. ...keddo hokku no ****o ni ageru ho ga ii to mo yo!

TRANSLATION:

I can speak and read Japanese. ...but you should probably give your item to someone else!

(You've already been far too generous to me) You ROCK by the way.

--Sky

The shi7 you learn about people...AFTER you buy them lunch. :laugh:

You got skillz Bro. :bowdown:

Rubb.

I spend a few years in Japan teaching English & learning Japanese. Some day I'd like to go back for several months. I had some great times over there.

--Sky

Land of the rising sun.

We could tour the Suzuki plant...watch our Gen III's being built,then see them crated up for shipment back home.:thumbsup:

Notice how I said "We." :laugh:

RSD.

That there would be one cool trip.

I wonder if Suzuki has a program like Porsche where you can tour the factory, take possession of your bike over there, ride around for a few weeks then have them crate it up and send it over here.

Probably not since almost all bikes on the streets of japan are limited to 500cc or less. if I remember correctly, the exemption to that requirement was pretty hard to get.

--Sky

I was once told that you can ride bigger bikes if they are imported. A guy I met once told me of his plan to send bikes back to Japan. Seems there were wealthy businessmen who wanted to ride old Gixxers and such. Also some other rich folks who wanted big Harleys for dispays in resturants and bars etc. I met this guy because I was buying one of his fairly rare Harley Davidson SS 250cc 2-stroke enduro's. I used that thing to blast back and forth to work. He was also in the midst of buying a 40 foot shipping container of surplus un-used Harley WLC bikes from of all place's...India. Apparantly sitting in new,packed in grease type condition left over from WW II. I could have gotten in on the deal.

Oops. :banghead: "Ball...Dropped." :laugh:

RSD.

Back