I have a very bad feeling about this

We have a guy at work with one. They are pretty cool. His name is Adam and he drives an Atom. :laugh:

And yes they can go on the street

He drives his to work. I will upload a picture of it in the parking lot

We have a guy at work with one. They are pretty cool. His name is Adam and he drives an Atom. :laugh:

And yes they can go on the street

He drives his to work. I will upload a picture of it in the parking lot

Nice! Adam in his Atom is a risk taker then. :whistle: They can go on the street. Just not legally. No VIN #'s on this vehicle and would never pass inspection for a multitude of reasons. No type of minimum impact bumper protection, non-emissions passable?? Then again it does have mirrors and what appears to be turn signals and brake lights?? Hmmm

Q - Can I register an Ariel Atom 3 for road use in my state or province?

A - The Ariel Atom 3 is a unique and limited hand-built, high performance motor vehicle. All new Ariel Atom 3s sold within the North American market are partially or fully assembled in the USA by TMI AutoTech, Inc. (‘TMI’). Ariel Atom 3s are built and sold by TMI AutoTech, Inc. for the purposes of off-road/competition use (i.e., organized or private track day; slalom; Solo 1 events, etc.). Ariel Atom 3s are not considered to be federalized, production vehicles and do not necessarily meet applicable FMVSS criteria. Therefore, Ariel Atom 3s are not available with 17-digit VIN or PIN numbers. Any potential registration and/or use of an Ariel Atom 3 on any public roadway by any owner/operator is solely an individual owner/operator decision & responsibility for which TMI AutoTech, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever. All purchases of new Ariel Atom 3s within the USA or Canada are subject to specific terms & conditions of sale. TMI is solely responsible for the terms & conditions applicable to the sale of any new Ariel Atom 3 within the USA or Canada. A copy of TMI’s ‘Terms and Conditions of Sale and Supply’ is available to qualified potential Ariel Atom 3 buyers upon request and shall be provided in advance by TMI to each Ariel Atom 3 buyer. Buyer written agreement to TMI’s terms & conditions is required prior to TMI’s acceptance of any new Ariel Atom 3 order and/or in advance of TMI’s issuance of any order confirmation/build queue designation. Transport Canada does not consider the Ariel Atom 3 to be eligible for road registration within Canada.

In Canada its a definite no go.
Anyways If I had this car...I can't say I wouldn't do the same. :laugh:

It stands out in the parking lot, but I do believe he went through the hassle to get it all legalized. I will ask him today. In fact I will go check the parking lot and see if he drove it first then :poke:

Back