I have a few questions.

Quiksilver

Registered
I recently aquired a gen 2. My kids tend to get rough and careless and i keep my bike in the garage. Currently i have a cheap blanket covering her up but id like to purchase a nice cover. What are yall using to cover your bikes? I seen a few but have never purchased a bike cover before. Id imagine something with a soft inner liner would be the ticket.

Before i purchased my gen 2 i bought a pcv-pti with id 1050x injectors for my gen 1. Can the id injectors fit the gen 2 rail or an aftermarket rail? I plan to turbo this bike so if i can reuse them i would like to. TIA

I recently aquired a gen 2. My kids tend to get rough and careless and i keep my bike in the garage. Currently i have a cheap blanket covering her up but id like to purchase a nice cover. What are yall using to cover your bikes? I seen a few but have never purchased a bike cover before. Id imagine something with a soft inner liner would be the ticket.

Before i purchased my gen 2 i bought a pcv-pti with id 1050x injectors for my gen 1. Can the id injectors fit the gen 2 rail or an aftermarket rail? I plan to turbo this bike so if i can reuse them i would like to. TIA

View attachment 1620768

View attachment 1620769

View attachment 1620770
I have the busa one you have pictured.Fits like a glove.I would not recomend it for use on the street thou.Why advertise whats under the cover right.:thumbsup:
Rubb.

Congrats on the bike. I have a size large Nelson Rigg as well, it’s not a deluxe model. It fits great and keeps the dust off it in my underground parking.

The bike is garage kept so i dont need it waterproof but id rather have one waterproof just in case. What size did you go with?

Congrats on the bike. I have a size large Nelson Rigg as well, it’s not a deluxe model. It fits great and keeps the dust off it in my underground parking.
Thanks! Still getting use to it. Sounds crazy but im scared to get it dirty. I rode the hell out my gen 1 rain or shine.

I have the busa one you have pictured.Fits like a glove.I would not recomend it for use on the street thou.Why advertise whats under the cover right.:thumbsup:
Rubb.
My thoughts exactly! My friend has one similar to the one pictured and kept it outside. I keep this one inside but keep my garage open alot
Id rather go incognito with the cover lol.

The bike is garage kept so i dont need it waterproof but id rather have one waterproof just in case. What size did you go with?
Large. I wrote in the review that a medium might have fit and that is still true, but I've no regrets with the large. The only complaint I posted was its compressed size - too bulky to take along - but that's minor and often times not applicable.

I seen those and seem to be good. Are they fleece lined? Any particular size to go with?

They have fleece for the shield only. The bottom side is aluminized. Mine is kinda old so the part number may have changed but the tag lists the part number on mine as MC-904-04-XL.

If it's just for the garage, a bunch of blankets will protect it from bumps and scratches better than any cover you might buy. If you want to cover the bike when left outdoors, a Geeza cover is the only way to go. It's easy to put on and take off and it will fit in your trunk compartment with plenty of room to spare. The covers you're showing are the size of a pillow when you fold them up.

I’ve found a bike can sweat under a cover even in cold weather and I’m in Ireland where the weather doesn’t get nearly as hot as some other countries.
If kept in a garage like you say I would just use 2 big cotton sheets.And tell the kids not to touch daddy’s new baby or he’ll unleash hell;).

I’ve found a bike can sweat under a cover even in cold weather and I’m in Ireland where the weather doesn’t get nearly as hot as some other countries.
If kept in a garage like you say I would just use 2 big cotton sheets.And tell the kids not to touch daddy’s new baby or he’ll unleash hell;).
Kids and bikes.:redface: I've never had a problem,my kids knew not to even breath on my bikes,but a friend who loves his harley had his nasty little boy take a pipe wrench to his tank. The kid said "I'll fix it daddy"...wham wham wham.
:laugh: I laughed.Buddy did not.
Rubb.

Kids and bikes.:redface: I've never had a problem,my kids knew not to even breath on my bikes,but a friend who loves his harley had his nasty little boy take a pipe wrench to his tank. The kid said "I'll fix it daddy"...wham wham wham.
:laugh: I laughed.Buddy did not.
Rubb.
Ya I have a 4.5 year old and he’s a great little boy.He’ll be well able when he’s older but he ain’t getting and tools near any bike for a long time yet.
These things cost enough to buy,insure,tax,maintain etc.

My first one musta been a Large. As you see my XL is a tad big. Got a new one for my Z. I was cleaning the bikes until it got too hot. Got everything but the wheels on the Busa.

Back