I have a couple questions

I would definitely be interested in that. Thank you. Figure out how much shipping is to Afton, Wy 83110 and let me know
Ok happy to do it but looking at pic & stock pipes may not give what is needed unless the down tubes are cut & used. Maybe better off bending/welding regular tubing. I will take a pic of my pipe to show what i mean. If u decide u need it PM me.

Ok happy to do it but looking at pic & stock pipes may not give what is needed unless the down tubes are cut & used. Maybe better off bending/welding regular tubing. I will take a pic of my pipe to show what i mean. If u decide u need it PM me.
Ok I think that I will just get some pipe and build what I need. Thank you though!!!

ED8733EF-9128-40C4-998A-7CE59CDFF0D1.jpeg

07692220-7FA2-444C-8C65-AAF0992AD453.jpeg

1796808F-2163-4437-BCD9-59B61F61589B.jpeg

Looks real GOOD. the tank, bars rear arm, shock set up. Just me but the front fenders would drive me nutz would have to pull those off. Very well put togeather. Whoops think the right rear rim is dented from riding/jumping on a flat.

Is that the air intake off to the side of tank? Bad A$$ if so just fit a small cone filter with the inlet on sides and the front of cone. Would look Nasty comming at you.

Is that the air intake off to the side of tank? Bad A$$ if so just fit a small cone filter with the inlet on sides and the front of cone. Would look Nasty comming at you.

Looks real GOOD. the tank, bars rear arm, shock set up. Just me but the front fenders would drive me nutz would have to pull those off. Very well put togeather. Whoops think the right rear rim is dented from riding/jumping on a flat.
Thank you. Yes the rim is dented from the guy I got it from riding in the rocks

Yes that is the air intake and that's what I have in mind for it. Cone filters and pre filters for sand

10" stretch on the rear swing arm

Back