I hate the dentist.

I have a co pay,, but I have never seen it go over $5.00 even for a root canal.

The only thing I don't like is the expense. Other than that, I'd rather go to the dentist than have toothache or a smile that looks like a mouthful of broken TicTacs.

You would love my dentist! He always has an office full of beautiful younger women working for him:laugh:

My dentist has a super-hot assistant working for him. She looks like a young Sandra Bullock. Rawrrrr.

I go to mexico when I can,,
Waiting for it to cool off a little so i can get back down there...
Mike

You wussy! Pull your skirt down and act like it's painless! :lol:

I don't mind the dentist at all. I spent two hours recently in the chair with a crown. My mouth was a little sore for a day or so but not bad. What hurt the worst was the prick ripping my wallet up through my throat. $2,846 for the crown and $560 for a filling. Total time spent in the chair "3 hours"!

He does great work but damn! Ugly women too! Must not payem much? :dunno:

For that kind of money, he should have given you some (meds) for the road! :rofl:

You wussy! Pull your skirt down and act like it's painless! :lol:

I don't mind the dentist at all. I spent two hours recently in the chair with a crown. My mouth was a little sore for a day or so but not bad. What hurt the worst was the prick ripping my wallet up through my throat. $2,846 for the crown and $560 for a filling. Total time spent in the chair "3 hours"!

He does great work but damn! Ugly women too! Must not payem much? :dunno:

The pain doesn't bother me. It didn't even annoy me. But man having someone in your face sticking needles in ya smiling making jokes. I've always had a lot of anxiety about doctors and dentists are the worst for me.

Back